Hacking [Speculation] Super Mario Odyssey uses v3.0.1 gamecrypto

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emulators. Switch specs makes it a perfect emulation machine and is certainly something the wii u never got properly. Pretty sure dolphin could be ported to switch as a homebrew or app if there are patches for non legit installable stuff (even though it might run like crap or maybe decently, who knows).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, good for them, because you were asking what would they get that the wii u cant do as of right now. There you got an answer.

Well, no sense in me participating in this thread, 3.0.1 users are permanently SOL anyway.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, no sense in me participating in this thread, 3.0.1 users are permanently SOL anyway.
Indeed. You've now posted several times about how users above 3.0.1 users have no chance, which every one knows and is extremely obvious. The devs warned quite ahead of time, so people brought it upon themselves to be out of the game if they updated.

If this is your way of trying to passive aggressively complain about your situation, you're not getting sympathy from any one nor are you convincing the devs to attempt a higher firmware right now.

D

Deleted-355425

Right, but what can it do that other consoles haven't done? I've asked this and no one is able to seemingly answer what. Aside from playing "backups", it doesn't do what hasn't been done before, no?

Edit: I think I'm gonna bail.

Try walking out of the room that your wii u is in with the Game pad, that’s why the switch is going to be 100 times better.

dinoson631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp, i held out using my switch i loved splatoon and bought splatoon 2 just to have it collect dust while my switch was on 3.0 or less, regardless if oddysey has some type of online mode or on 3.01, i'm pretty sure im gonna be biting the bullet and updating(retarded) i know especially after not using my switch for a month+ i guess i will buy pokken and oddysey...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I think this guy did the same thing with 3ds? Being salty about not being able to hack his, or having recently sold it, something like that.
Just relax and look forward to the hacks.

Well, maybe when I get my job back, I can get a < 3.00 or below console. Until then, 3.0.1+ users are permanently SOL.
'until', 'permanent', those words don't go together!

Last edited by cearp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: