Hacking [Speculation] Super Mario Odyssey uses v3.0.1 gamecrypto

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emulators. Switch specs makes it a perfect emulation machine and is certainly something the wii u never got properly. Pretty sure dolphin could be ported to switch as a homebrew or app if there are patches for non legit installable stuff (even though it might run like crap or maybe decently, who knows).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, good for them, because you were asking what would they get that the wii u cant do as of right now. There you got an answer.

Well, no sense in me participating in this thread, 3.0.1 users are permanently SOL anyway.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, no sense in me participating in this thread, 3.0.1 users are permanently SOL anyway.
Indeed. You've now posted several times about how users above 3.0.1 users have no chance, which every one knows and is extremely obvious. The devs warned quite ahead of time, so people brought it upon themselves to be out of the game if they updated.

If this is your way of trying to passive aggressively complain about your situation, you're not getting sympathy from any one nor are you convincing the devs to attempt a higher firmware right now.

D

Deleted-355425

Right, but what can it do that other consoles haven't done? I've asked this and no one is able to seemingly answer what. Aside from playing "backups", it doesn't do what hasn't been done before, no?

Edit: I think I'm gonna bail.

Try walking out of the room that your wii u is in with the Game pad, that’s why the switch is going to be 100 times better.

dinoson631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp, i held out using my switch i loved splatoon and bought splatoon 2 just to have it collect dust while my switch was on 3.0 or less, regardless if oddysey has some type of online mode or on 3.01, i'm pretty sure im gonna be biting the bullet and updating(retarded) i know especially after not using my switch for a month+ i guess i will buy pokken and oddysey...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I think this guy did the same thing with 3ds? Being salty about not being able to hack his, or having recently sold it, something like that.
Just relax and look forward to the hacks.

Well, maybe when I get my job back, I can get a < 3.00 or below console. Until then, 3.0.1+ users are permanently SOL.
'until', 'permanent', those words don't go together!

Last edited by cearp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1