OP
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Hey there!

So recently I've upgraded my LTE Modem from the standard Telekom one (in Austria it's a really locked down Huawei modem) with one from AVM, the FRITZ!Box 6820.
However ever since then I can't get online in Splatoon 2 anymore no matter what I try. I'm also using 3 OpenWRT (LEDE) Access Points in "Dumb AP" mode which basically disables all functions and filters they offer and only provides WiFi. But it doesn't matter if I connect directly to the FritzBox (which should basically rule out any issue with OpenWRT anyways) or to one of my OpenWRT APs. Splatoon always gives me said error no matter what.
NAT Type is most times D and sometimes jumps down to C, I'm not really sure why it does that tho. I've already used the "Exposed Host" function on the FritzBox which disables all Firewall functions for this one device, aka. my Switch. But it still reports as NAT D tho it should be NAT A at this point as nothing is filtered out or blocked anymore.
Same happens on my mobile Hotspot, still NAT D...

Is anyone facing a similar issue? Any ways to try and fix this? I've already tried most of the solutions such as completely turning off the Switch and turning it on, opening the ports manually, but nothing works...

Thanks a ton!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout