[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

deathbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been there several times but I don't see her. do I have to speak with someone first?
Yah i believe you have to find the geogliph at righ to the west of hyrule town, i think its like a long neck construct, she should be around there investigating, i already completed it, she mentioned where she would be but i straight up forgot and now i cant find her anywhere

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how and where would i acquire Impa's quest and where can i get the robbie and josha quest as well? i have done 3/4 regional phenomena
Robbie and Josha are in the starting area in Hyrule, should be nearby the broken air balloon. Impa is to the west on the way to Hebra

Reactions: mgt13099

PaolaAmory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glitched tower, Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower not activating. Anyone else?

edit: nvm2, shit is a sidequest.
What is the side quest about im stuck there as well
Post automatically merged:

Glitched tower, Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower not activating. Anyone else?

edit: nvm2, shit is a sidequest.
What is the side quest about im stuck there rn

Nvm I just figured it out

Last edited by PaolaAmory,

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does anyone know where the other musicians are apart from the drummer?
talk to the band by each of the nearby stables near the great fairies, they'll reveal the quest to lead you to the musicians

mgt13099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get more detailed info on where Impa's quest is besides west of going toward hebra village like is there a name on the map if i zoom in been searching for about 25 minutes now

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get more detailed info on where Impa's quest is besides west of going toward hebra village like is there a name on the map if i zoom in been searching for about 25 minutes now
Nearby New Serenne Stable, between North Hyrule Plain and Breach of Demise. She should be in the open field nearby the hieroglyph on the ground

For those of you still looking for the Zora greaves, it's in the underground water area in East Reservoir Lake. Go into the Ancient Zora Waterworks and go further into the area, don't open the water in the area you used the sigil to get to the water temple. There's a small opening behind that pillar that leads downwards to a miniboss fight with a Talus. The waterfall behind the Talus hides the greaves.

Reactions: mgt13099

aranok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info on the greaves

Nearby New Serenne Stable, between North Hyrule Plain and Breach of Demise. She should be in the open field nearby the hieroglyph on the ground

For those of you still looking for the Zora greaves, it's in the underground water area in East Reservoir Lake. Go into the Ancient Zora Waterworks and go further into the area, don't open the water in the area you used the sigil to get to the water temple. There's a small opening behind that pillar that leads downwards to a miniboss fight with a Talus. The waterfall behind the Talus hides the greaves

Sansibar007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I killed the pirates at the destroyed village but it looks like one pirate is still left… but I can’t find him in the village!? Is a hidden pirate somewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg