Steve Jobs Dies

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow... Although I don't like Apple that much, it's really sad to see that Steve died. I mean, he has done great stuff in his life.
May you rest in peace, Steve.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

Why ? I feel sad not because of him because human being doesnt deserve to died. We are all the same and we all deserve to live no matter what. If you died and I dont think apple people cry for you because you are not important. That's why I am not crying for him or important people. I am sad for poor and rich because we are all the same as I just said before. We are all concern human being.
smile.gif
That may be so, but are you more likely to cry after learning of the death of your mother or some random person's death like that of which is reported on the news everyday? Whether we are all humans or not is irrelevant, it's the person's significance to you that matters.

(chuckling).. I dont think you get it anyway. Move on.
smile.gif
Well I don't exactly understand your grasp of grammar, and seeing as there are a number of seemingly ungrammatical members it's no surprise that your joke went over my head.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with p1ngpong.
Without iDevices, Android might not have been made into what it is today.
For that, I thank him. RIP.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
I agree with p1ngpong.
Without iDevices, Android might not have been made into what it is today.
For that, I thank him. RIP.
Screw Androids, without him computers, phones, and even gaming consoles would not be what they are today.

Well, unless Bill Gates pulled a Steve Jobs and took the UI directly from the company that invented it, but things would still be different.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

Why ? I feel sad not because of him because human being doesnt deserve to died. We are all the same and we all deserve to live no matter what. If you died and I dont think apple people cry for you because you are not important. That's why I am not crying for him or important people. I am sad for poor and rich because we are all the same as I just said before. We are all concern human being.
smile.gif
That may be so, but are you more likely to cry after learning of the death of your mother or some random person's death like that of which is reported on the news everyday? Whether we are all humans or not is irrelevant, it's the person's significance to you that matters.

smile.gif
Well I don't exactly understand your grasp of grammar, and seeing as there are a number of seemingly ungrammatical members it's no surprise that your joke went over my head.

No problem. Its not joke. Obviously, you do not understand anything and you dont know what you are doing. That's alright. Dont have to answer that. Anyway, I will not coming here to read your comment. No subscription for this page anyway. It is getting nowhere and I dont want to keep it circle and circle to the endless anyway.
closedeyes.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

smile.gif

smile.gif

No problem. Its not joke. You do not understand anything. That's alright. Dont have to answer that.
closedeyes.gif
That...wasn't a question.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well Microsoft actually saved Apple from bankruptcy look it up, also it was Miamoto (Nintendo) who saved gaming industry and thats a fact

But alas Steve Jobs has done a lot to the world in the past 10 years with leading and growth in Apple products

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu9000 said:
He pretty much single-handedly revolutionized an entire industry, and arguably the entire world. Who knows what other innovations the world will never know due to his early passing.
EdLover-CMonSon-Ep16.jpg

RIP and all that, but lets not get silly. I know this is going to upset a few people but in my humble opinion, Jobs' inventions were novel; not revolutionary.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gh0sti said:
well Microsoft actually saved Apple from bankruptcy look it up, also it was Miamoto (Nintendo) who saved gaming industry and thats a fact

But alas Steve Jobs has done a lot to the world in the past 10 years with leading and growth in Apple products
And Apple indirectly helped make Windows, Windows. More indirectly, it was Xerox, but it was a chain effect of two similar actions.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. So shocking, Steve Jobs thank you for all the great products you made and how you changed the tech world to what it is today. Its so shocking how he died the next day after the iPhone 4S was announced.

RIP Steve Jobs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme or onlyfans?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them...