Steve Jobs Dies

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
CarbonX13 said:
Even though I'm not a huge fan of Apple products, you have to give Steve Jobs credit for bringing Apple to the top of the industry and for indeed revolutionizing the market in certain ways. May he Rest in Peace.
Also, without him, things would be very different today.

R.I.P Steve

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

Why ? I feel sad not because of him because human being doesnt deserve to died. We are all the same and we all deserve to live no matter what. If you died and I dont think apple people cry for you because they dont care and they will not send a card to you, why? Indeed, we are not important to them. That's why I am not crying for him or important people. I am sad for poor and rich because we are all the same as I just said before. We are all concern human being.
smile.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He pretty much single-handedly revolutionized an entire industry, and arguably the entire world. Who knows what other innovations the world will never know due to his early passing.

This shouldn't come as a surprise though. It's the reason he stepped down as CEO. Back then he already knew his prognosis.

RIP
frown.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I knew he wasn't feeling great, but I didn't expect him to die just yet...
One of the shortest retirements ever? I wonder how it would have been had he not retired yet.
Costello said:
its not cancer btw, i think he had a stroke when he saw the last keynote... like half of the apple fanboys
Ok, that made me actually lol.
rofl.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

Why ? I feel sad not because of him because human being doesnt deserve to died. We are all the same and we all deserve to live no matter what. If you died and I dont think apple people cry for you because you are not important. That's why I am not crying for him or important people. I am sad for poor and rich because we are all the same as I just said before. We are all concern human being.
smile.gif
That may be so, but are you more likely to cry after learning of the death of your mother or some random person's death like that of which is reported on the news everyday? Whether we are all humans or not is irrelevant, it's the person's significance to you that matters.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

Why ? I feel sad not because of him because human being doesnt deserve to died. We are all the same and we all deserve to live no matter what. If you died and I dont think apple people cry for you because you are not important. That's why I am not crying for him or important people. I am sad for poor and rich because we are all the same as I just said before. We are all concern human being.
smile.gif
That may be so, but are you more likely to cry after learning of the death of your mother or some random person's death like that of which is reported on the news everyday? Whether we are all humans or not is irrelevant, it's the person's significance to you that matters.
^This.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
RockmanForte said:
iFish said:
I feel like crying.

smile.gif

(chuckling).. I dont think you get it anyway. Move on.
smile.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RockmanForte said:
But we're not all the same. Just because we're all people, doesn't mean we're all the same. Everybody has a different effect on society.
Steve Jobs has greatly changed the world. Just because he is human, doesn't mean that some random hobo's death will have the same amount impact on people (as an example).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress