Homebrew Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Swap Save Editor

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@princeken09

Hello there, would this still be compatible with the latest Streetpass Mii update ?

* it appears to be a large update *

@princeken09 could update the editor for new pictures? the last of kirby not unlocked with editor, also add support for the new update Streetpass Mii Plaza and unlock their objects. Thank you!

Apologize for my low English

Reactions: breaktemp

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure I'm understanding how to extract the files correctly... when I select StreetPass Plaza in JKSM, I try to select "Export Save" and it shows "Error opening save archive!"
If I do the save ExtData, I get two seemingly relevent files?
meet_ext0.dat
meet_ext1.dat

What do I do?

In case it matters, I am just using basic homebrew, via the Web Exploit

Last edited by JarieSuicune,

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure I'm understanding how to extract the files correctly... when I select StreetPass Plaza in JKSM, I try to select "Export Save" and it shows "Error opening save archive!"
If I do the save ExtData, I get two seemingly relevent files?
meet_ext0.dat
meet_ext1.dat

What do I do?

In case it matters, I am just using basic homebrew, via the Web Exploit
You can only access the save archive for the Streetpass Mii Plaza through JKSM if you have it installed it as a cia (You are using the homebrew launcher). Which means you need to install A9LH or get an emunand.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Reactions: hiten

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. Considering my system is on the newest firmware, is either of those an option? Or is there another way to get the save data?

Alternatively, is there a homebrew that fakes being a specific StreetPass/SpotPass, so I could get the limited-time Puzzles (McDonalds and Airport)?

Last edited by JarieSuicune,

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. Considering my system is on the newest firmware, is either of those an option? Or is there another way to get the save data?

Alternatively, is there a homebrew that fakes being a specific StreetPass/SpotPass, so I could get the limited-time Puzzles (McDonalds and Airport)?
You either need a hardmod or another system with custom firmware to downgrade. I'm pretty sure you can get the limited time puzzles with a save editor, but they are exclusive to Japan, so you'll either need to change your system's region with custom firmware or use a Japanese system. If you have a Japanese system, the only way to downgrade is with a hardmod.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, my system is Japanese (I only import), what are the prerequisits to this? I've looked around, but any "guides" I find still feel confusing...
You'll need a hardmod. This is a good tutorial for one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/

You can also pay someone to do it for you. After you get a hardmod, follow this tutorial to downgrade your firmware: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Hardmod-Downgrade

After that, you can follow the rest of that tutorial to set up arm9loaderhax. If you don't want a hardmod, you can wait for a kernel exploit to release on 11.0.

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, yeah, no way I'm gonna hardmod my system. That's just not cool to me. Guess I'll have to hope for an alternative. Ah well, it's not a big deal, since it'd just be to get the two past puzzles.
Thanks for explaining that!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came across an editor for streetpass that allows you to edit the amount of times you met with specific miis. Can this program do that or am I thinking of something else?

karynyukizawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I'm having a issue when I use the Save Editor...

I lost all my puzzle pieces and stuff (and some Streetpass Tags too, rip my 1000+ Tags, now I have like 600-ish) since I made a major mistake (deleted the wrong file -_- ).
So I exported my meet.dat (using the .cia version), opened it and unlocked every US puzzle except one piece (when I clicked to unlock all the US puzzles, they didn't show up at Puzzle Swap, only the Initial Set).

The problem is: when I import the edited meet.dat and open my Streetpass Plaza, it resets EVERYTHING like it was the first time opening the Mii Plaza (yeah, I need to pick the Mii that I'm going to use, type my greeting, select everything) and the Puzzle Swap is reseted too (I get the Metroid puzzle piece, the first puzzle of the initial set).

(Luckly, I made a backup of my meet.dat and could restore the 600-ish tags and everything else, just lost the Youkai Watch 2 Nintendo guy)

Any help?

(Infos: Old 3DS, using Luma, on latest FW update and Streetpass Plaza on 5.0)

Last edited by karynyukizawa,

ThatIvanRakuen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is the save editor updated for the latest update?
P.S I'm using the 3DSX version of JKSM and trying to export Streetpass Mii Plaza doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong?
P.P.S Using JKSM 3DSX doesn't let me save anything in System Titles since you can only pick the apps you have on the 3DS, choosing Streetpass Mii Plaza doesn't work.

Last edited by ThatIvanRakuen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto