Stuff you just don't get?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any EWU video, but specifically this one which YT recommended me:

They blurred the shit out of the video where you can't see the bodycam timestamp, guns are blurred, and other stuff... But their huge fuckin' watermark is clearly visible when the video is darker.

I can't stand EWU's videos for that damn watermark and sometimes it even has another one that moves around (like the old DVD screensaver). Just two?? Why not three!

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They blurred the shit out of the video where you can't see the bodycam timestamp, guns are blurred, and other stuff... But their huge fuckin' watermark is clearly visible when the video is darker.

I can't stand EWU's videos for that damn watermark and sometimes it even has another one that moves around (like the old DVD screensaver). Just two?? Why not three!

ewu?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Explore with Us"

r7M2K7L.jpeg

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zelda, i tried multiple games, i don't get it, i don't get why people like, i get bored so fast, i sweat to god i use BOTW to fall asleep faster
BotW is not a Zelda game.
Not in the pure sense, at least. It deviates from everything before it so much that it's not fair to compare it to it's predecessors.
All that being said, I understand some people not liking it. It's puzzles mixed with action, which isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Didn't realize this was a problem. I watch a fair amount of true crime but audio only while I'm doing other things :D

Reactions: Marc_LFD

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
zelda, i tried multiple games, i don't get it, i don't get why people like, i get bored so fast, i sweat to god i use BOTW to fall asleep faster
And I don't understand people not liking it. Won't go into details but basically BoTW managed to make me feel like a child playing Zelda classic on the home computer which probably was my first Zelda experience.
Couldn't think a video game could make me feel like that again, I hated pretty much all open world games before BoTW. I don't understand people who liked the same shit Ubisoft made for decades when it comes to climbing tons of useless towers just to unlock a 20m radius on their map

Last edited by LightBeam,

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And I don't understand people not liking it. Won't go into details but basically BoTW managed to make me feel like a child playing Zelda classic on the home computer which probably was my first Zelda experience.
Couldn't think a video game could make me feel like that again, I hated pretty much all open world games before BoTW. I don't understand people who liked the same shit Ubisoft made for decades when it comes to climbing tons of useless towers just to unlock a 20m radius on their map
idk but i don't get it, botw almost looked fun when i saw it like, oh shit zelda good now? but i tried playing it and i was like, meh, dude i swear to god, i really tried, zelda oot was one of the most boring things i've played, it felt like i was doing a chore, also, i played AC black flag and its another game that helps me fall asleep

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk but i don't get it, botw almost looked fun when i saw it like, oh shit zelda good now? but i tried playing it and i was like, meh, dude i swear to god, i really tried, zelda oot was one of the most boring things i've played, it felt like i was doing a chore, also, i played AC black flag and its another game that helps me fall asleep
It isn't just you. I only ever got into one Zelda game and it was on the Nintendo 64 and my friend had it. Ocarina of Time.

BOTW had me thinking things like this:

-All these people all over this place. Some even know how to get to places NOT near where they live/work/reside and yet there's NO FUCKING MAP FOR ME?!
-How the fuck old is Ganon? All these times we've fought him and he's still around? How?
-Well, Link and Princess Zelda gotta be antique now too right?
-I need the thing Link carries so I can fly around damnit. How do I get one?
-Horses are now random animals? Alright. Horses are now deer.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It isn't just you. I only ever got into one Zelda game and it was on the Nintendo 64 and my friend had it. Ocarina of Time.

BOTW had me thinking things like this:

-All these people all over this place. Some even know how to get to places NOT near where they live/work/reside and yet there's NO FUCKING MAP FOR ME?!
-How the fuck old is Ganon? All these times we've fought him and he's still around? How?
-Well, Link and Princess Zelda gotta be antique now too right?
-I need the thing Link carries so I can fly around damnit. How do I get one?
-Horses are now random animals? Alright. Horses are now deer.
i don't understand a lot of zelda im not a zeldoid, but botw is like gta for me, when i played i would do random things and never really progress

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't get how consumertards think that laying back in an auto-driving Tesla whilst wearing a Vision Pro is ever a good idea.

Samsung shouldn't hire idiots for their support services who deliberately cause property damage to those who look up to them. This is a straight-up crime.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't understand a lot of zelda im not a zeldoid, but botw is like gta for me, when i played i would do random things and never really progress
GTA games (some of them) were easy. Well, at least easy enough to figure out where you have to go. Looking at you, GTA Vice City which is probably my favorite GTA game made.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Routine infant circumcision. It's a gross human rights violation, whether it's done on a female or male. And no, I don't care what religion you practice. You don't get to permanently carve your beliefs into an infant, even if it's your offspring. They have a right to their whole, unmodified body, except of course in the case of any rare medical abnormalities. They also have a right to their own religious beliefs, which may possibly not match yours, and your personal religious beliefs don't override that.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Routine infant circumcision. It's a gross human rights violation, whether it's done on a female or male. And no, I don't care what religion you practice. You don't get to permanently carve your beliefs into an infant, even if it's your offspring. They have a right to their whole, unmodified body, except of course in the case of any rare medical abnormalities. They also have a right to their own religious beliefs, which may possibly not match yours, and your personal religious beliefs don't override that.
I agree with you, but there are even health benefits from it, less chance of Penile disorders, Urinary tract infections, Penile cancers, and even lower risk of STD's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/7QsSPbf