Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
So where is your proof it was them? I checked a lot of pages and wasted hours, literally all they did was making fun of it, not actually bragging about them being the doxxers and this is what I meant before: they just raised awareness, anyone could have doxxed him or his friends, it's not like KiwiFarms is a cult and the owner also locked the thread after making the information public (again).
when did i say kiwifarms did it?

Reactions: otakuloser

nemwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course that comes from someone with your kind of profile picture, not to me but to them you are the perfect target so it's obvious you hate them so much. Just don't visit their website and this thread, people are evil outside of KiwiFarms aswell you might not believe that.
I understand that there is a pool of many people that think alike on there, but there are also subreddits like this, facebook groups and so on, as long as the human being is able to express their opinion amongst peers they will find a way.
what does my profile picture have to do with anything. the fact that you are personally insulting me demonstrates your lack of maturity.

Last edited by nemwolf,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ITT: Conspiracy theorists. Of course nobody is going to brag about doxxing or harassment. Let alone on a site like kf. I also don't know what proof you'd require to satiate your "cautious" mentality.

Fun fact: Throwing the term "sheep" around like it's going out of style makes you look desperate. You aren't a big bad wolf.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the internet exposes some vulnerable people to a lot of things that they would not necessarily have been exposed to had the internet not ever existed. Furthermore, I don't know why byuu or other devs would bother with 4chan / 4chan like websites where people get flamed so much. Plus continuing to go back and read all the drama posts by a bunch of nobodies. I have also seen devs on the temp that get ridiculed by common millenials and they just ignore it. It can take a lot of high self esteem to ignore that kind of stuff.

I just checked out that kiwi forum mentioned in the OP. It looks like a nothing web site, easily to be ignored. nothing that I feel like I need to be a part of. If it gets ddosed off of the planet, who cares? They even posted on there that it is against federal law to ddos them. Again, who fucking cares? haha

Julie_Pilgrim

Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but this sounds like Byuu is trying to blackmail that Kiwifarms website into closing because he doesn't like being made fun of. This is just disgusting cancel culture at it's worst. It's very insulting that this Byuu person is using his suicide to manhandle someone and his buddies seem in on it.

CONGRATULATIONS! You just posted the STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen, it's hard to do, I see stupid shit all the time, but your stupid thing somehow was the leader of the pack.

protomouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see you are one of those sheeps aswell.
I do not condone their actions, nevertheless all they did was gathering stuff he actually said/posted/tweeted/whatever and made fun of it.
Near reached out to the owner of KiwiFarms, literally begging him to remove said proof but did not realise that this is the internet, and all gets archived somewhere and some point, even if KiwiFarms had fully stopped any actions towards this person (which in the end was just milking a dead thread), his actions and words would not have been ever undone and it's clearly not their fault if Near also claimed to have deleted all social media/etc a year ago, but still being somehow involved in the drama, finally supplying numerous pictures of nooses and pills in previously mentioned mails to the owner, which to me is pure seeking for attention and not being able to admit that he made mistakes and now has to deal with them.

If I were to kill myself for all the harassment I have caused and/or received oh boy I'd be gone already, not trashtalking a probably dead person but to me he could have just "pulled the brakes" earlier and deleted all kind of presence related to him, or even better: not leaving your personal information on goddamn Twitter.

As is the usual with you and threads, where people talk stuff opposed to your believes, maybe just stay away from them next time if you can't handle different opinions.

In between the victim blaming in this post, it is eerily similar to the kinds of posts we saw after Etika disappeared:

"He's just an attention-seeker"

Anyone with half a brain and heart should recognize that these are cries for help, and that they should be fucking listened to.

Of course that comes from someone with your kind of profile picture, not to me but to them you are the perfect target so it's obvious you hate them so much. Just don't visit their website and this thread, people are evil outside of KiwiFarms aswell you might not believe that.
I understand that there is a pool of many people that think alike on there, but there are also subreddits like this, facebook groups and so on, as long as the human being is able to express their opinion amongst peers they will find a way.

The integrity of a community is determined by those who run it. KiwiFarms is run by a shitheel. As far as I'm concerned, they lost access to the benefit of the doubt a long time ago.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw those folk on here that are anti-lgbtq+ obviously have never heard of things such as sexual fluidity. And if you don't like the fact that most people are partially bisexual, just ignore the bisexual part and stay straight (or stay gay whichever one applies best for you). That's all I really gotta say about that. Do what you are comfortable with.

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how everyone here with a agenda somehow is a educated expert of their own opinions. The internet will destroy weak minded follower sheep who use like and praise it like a religion. Log off, delete the app, turn off the computer and put your smartphone into airplane mode for 7 days, and stop and look in the mirror when you start acting like a junkie begging for a fix. Society has lasted a couple thousand years without internet, but people seem to think the world will stop turning and the sun will explode if they cant read the latest bullshit on their glowing digital screen

Reactions: HalfScoper

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of my "educated" things I say originally came from people that have a solid background of education at UC Berkeley and other schools in the UC system. They at least have studied extensively in sexuality and psychology and I have only scratched the surface with intro courses at a community college.

Julie_Pilgrim

Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I like how everyone here with a agenda somehow is a educated expert of their own opinions. The internet will destroy weak minded follower sheep who use like and praise it like a religion. Log off, delete the app, turn off the computer and put your smartphone into airplane mode for 7 days, and stop and look in the mirror when you start acting like a junkie begging for a fix. Society has lasted a couple thousand years without internet, but people seem to think the world will stop turning and the sun will explode if they cant read the latest bullshit on their glowing digital screen
that would be amazing advice if the bullying was online only but (god damn ive said this shit like 18 times by now) they were doxxed and so were their friends

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw those folk on here that are anti-lgbtq+ obviously have never heard of things such as sexual fluidity. And if you don't like the fact that most people are partially bisexual, just ignore the bisexual part and stay straight (or stay gay whichever one applies best for you). That's all I really gotta say about that. Do what you are comfortable with.
Why dont they add beastaliety and pedophilia to the lgbtqlmnopxyz list of puplicly acceptable mental disorders?

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we need to more stringent policy in place regarding online bullying and cyber harassment, make the internet safer for everyone to use.
The policy you are looking for is not letting anybody say anything. Look at this thread, the initial posts were just politely indirectly disagreeing with each other, now a few pages later everybody has already segregated themselves into their own war camps while blocking/labeling each other mentally ill/sociopaths/whatever.

Give it a little more time and you guys will be doing to each other exactly what they do on that site.

Reactions: genxor and Ryccardo

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why dont they add beastaliety and pedophilia to the lgbtqlmnopxyz list of puplicly acceptable mental disorders?

That's quite simple. Because pedophilia is illegal and morally unacceptable in our society, where as they are trying to accept lgbtq+ folk which is not illegal and suppose to not be morally unacceptable in our society. Beastiality is legal in most states in the US but it isn't a sexual gender preference.

Anyways guys, quite off topic what I really want to say here is, may Byuu rest in peace. After all, I was also very obsessed with SNES myself. I sold all of my original snes gear and games but I mean, I remember what it was like being obsessive over that video game system. I mean it doesn't have anything to do with gender specific stuff or furry fandom or anything, it's just another obsession separate from all. I'm glad I'm over it but then again, I still have an analogue super nt, flash carts, sgb, etc... That's enough for me.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Give it a little more time and you guys will be doing to each other exactly what they do on that site.

I'm not convinced it will be exactly the same. The issue is that some people will always be disrespectful, they always drag things down.

If someone wants to choose their pronouns then let them.
If someone wants to kneel before a game then let them.

But if you want to hurt someone or enjoy seeing people being hurt, then you need help.

There is plenty other things that can be discussed without issue, as long as you stay respectful.

Last edited by smf,

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not the first time they bully their victims.
The world should condemn those b*stards at Kiwi Farms and shut down their illegal website.

I don't know the name of the owner. If I were the victim's father, I would seek a lawyer and expose the crime

From wikipedia page :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwi_Farms

"Controversies
Suicide of Chloe Sagal
In 2013, video game developer Chloe Sagal became a target of Kiwi Farms ..... Sagal later committed suicide by self-immolation on June 19, 2018."

Last edited by depaul,

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kiwi Farm seems to be under DDoS right now. Whoever is behind this: kudos!
Yeah... and the error page is them denying that Near was actually harassed by them and tries to justify why.

What I personally find even more disgusting is that Josh claims Kiwi Farms "is an entertainment site". Even if we ignore what happened to Near, there's the well documented case of Chloe Sagal which Kiwi farms was heavily involved with. Even to the point of mass reporting her facebook account when she talked about suicide so it was harder for her to get help.

Kiwifarms is a toxic cesspit which is an unfortunate consequence of anonymity on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto