Status
Not open for further replies.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see a lot of posts about how Near did not let out his real name prior to his suicide. Well, odd thing to me is how even I get into the mode where I'm so attached to my online handle that it becomes like my real 'name'. So when I was doxxed and flamed/harassed years ago by people on irc (Michael Kiczek) and moderators (primarily millenial trolls) on gbatemp, I, too, took it personally even though practically nobody on here knows my real identity. People just don't care if they hurt other people or make people uncomfortable.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, the KiwiFarm page seems to be under a DDoS attack, and they have posted a self-victimization piece, with supposed "proof" in their favor... and nothing even remotely resembling a mea culpa... how hypocrite to paint themselves as victims in all this.

I don't see anything extremely illegal from the owners side based on the post, but that speaks of the holes in the legal system.
But just "avoiding" legal problems doesn't make their behavior moral, nor any less damaging for society.
Some people are born without empathy.
Some people are born without remorse.
Some people are just unable to admit their faults and how damaging they can be.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So he was on the phone with him for like half our and did nothing to help he suppose a friend :huh:
Not only that but an actual source that this happen and not some Twitter person would be good

Is jus that the more I look into this the more odd it seems .

Could we get the phone of the police so other people can check?

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How could it be helpful for anybody to dox them further for the public?
How would it help the police to be called by random "people on the internet"?
How is marcan a "random twitter person" even?

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

protomouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That error page sure is something.

So he was on the phone with him for like half our and did nothing to help he suppose a friend :huh:
Not only that but an actual source that this happen and not some Twitter person would be good

Is jus that the more I look into this the more odd it seems .

Why? What do you hope to gain by playing Internet detective?

Reactions: otakuloser

war2thegrave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The primary issue here is that unfortunatly, most people seem to think that it is perfectly acceptable to express every indecent, depraved, obscene, illegal, immoral, degenerate, disgusting, and abhorrent thought that they've ever had when they think they will receive nothing but positive attention from the like-minded people that they euphemistically call "friends".

However, when the average person happens to find this information and recoils in disgust, it is now called "doxxing", "harassment", and "cyberbullying".

If any of those three things concern you, then there are simple ways to avoid having to deal with them.

Do you fantasize about having sex with children? Don't post it.

Do you create or consume sexualized images of children, people implied to be children, or anthropomorphic creatures implied to be animal/child hybrids? Don't post it.

Do you collect used diapers from dumpsters, then microwave and wear them? Don't post it.

Do you fantasize about having sex with animals? Don't post it.

Do you torture puppies with fire ants, then perform oral sex with their decapitated heads? Don't post it.

Do you strap yourself in a harness and let two other men shove all of their fists simultaneously up your anus? Don't post it.

Do you participate in "age play?" Don't post it.

Do you cycle between claiming to be starting a vegan diet one day, then recording youself shoveling thousands of calories of fast food garbage down your gullet in a single sitting? Don't post it.

Imagine if the women who participated in the Two Girls One Cup video suddenly start complaining about cyberbullying because they didn't like the perceived negative reactions shown in the "reaction" videos.

Further, if you wish to virtue signal and try to make yourself out to be a "good person", of the most upstanding of character and without any flaws or blemishes whatsoever, be aware that you are painting a target on your chest and all of your misdeeds will eventually come to light.

It's incredibly low effort to simply blame a single site for any potental negative attention anyone may receive, but the farms would be nothing if the freaks would just stop posting all of the crazy things they get up to.
People love to see a freakshow. Kiwi Farms is just the P.T. Barnum of the internet.

If you still think that Kiwi Farms is a bad as it gets, just wait until Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Samsung, Yahoo, ect... start combining their combined data of all of their users into a searchable social credit score database.

One more thing.
There is absolutely zero evidence than anyone committed suicide.
By most accounts, this appears to be a lame attempt to string along suckers for attention as has happned many others times 8n the past.

Wait for the "friend", or "family member" to set up a go fund me in the next few days.

Reactions: Carnage and Thardus

LunarRXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 100% convinced that everyone who talks about sheep and cancel-culture are plants (aka KiwiFarm users). That's total hyperbole. Those are the exact sorts of phrases I saw in the KiwiFarms earlier when I took a peek (I wish I hadn't). If you want to entertain yourselves in a private, closed-community, be my guest. Expecting other people or communities to "understand," or "relate" to the KiwiFarm community because you're "joking" or "being sarcastic," or "just memeing," is incredibly distasteful. What little I saw of the ^ community and their opinions was a total red pill nightmare scenario.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 100% convinced that everyone who talks about sheep and cancel-culture are plants (aka KiwiFarm users). That's total hyperbole. Those are the exact sorts of phrases I saw in the KiwiFarms earlier when I took a peek (I wish I hadn't). If you want to entertain yourselves in a private, closed-community, be my guest. Expecting other people or communities to "understand," or "relate" to the KiwiFarm community because you're "joking" or "being sarcastic," or "just memeing," is incredibly distasteful. What little I saw of the ^ community and their opinions was a total red pill nightmare scenario.

Yep can't disagree here. Saw the same things that you saw.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That error page sure is something.

Why? What do you hope to gain by playing Internet detective?

so you blindly believe random people on the internet?

every time I see claims about X or Y or the lastest outrage i try to make sure what we are been told is real

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
every time I see claims about X or Y or the lastest outrage i try to make sure what we are been told is real
Well you're not very good at it are ya.

There's a difference between being reasonably skeptical and being dogmatically contrarian. You tend to fall into the latter category.

By all reports, we know that Near has committed suicide. There is no actual evidence to the contrary. Maybe something will come up in the future proving that Near didn't commit suicide, but we don't have that info right now. It is more reasonable and more respectful to assume that Near has actually passed, this is a situation that we've seen before and we'll see again. There is a precedent to things like this happening. Not everything is a grand conspiracy, sometimes people who are hurting just commit suicide, and they die. And that's it. It sucks, but that's it.

Regardless, this is a sad and tragic and awful thing no matter the outcome, and you are not being helpful.

Last edited by Seliph,

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A screenshot from a year ago was doctored on the kiwifarms to make it look like it said that they were safe yesterday despite being from a year ago

I wouldn't trust anything from that site as of recent to be very accurate, they could manipulate everything by now. Though they didn't do a good job of hiding the fact that they were trolling the shit out of Near if that's what they were trying to say anyways.

Panzerfaust

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe I am to "old" to understand such behaviour...but couldnt he just stay away from kiwi-whatever, 4chan, etc.

In real world it's sometimes hard to avoid bullys (in school, workplace etc.) but in the digital landscape known as the internet you can always close the tab or ignore a user.

No doubt, he was a talented coder, but how can someone that smart be so weak and "stupid" to not ignoring the trolls.

Fight back! Stand your ground. There will always be people who exploit the weakness of someone. Defend yourself! Dont be a snowflake, be a viking!

May he RIP

Reactions: Carnage

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe I am to "old" to understand such behaviour...but couldnt he just stay away from kiwi-whatever, 4chan, etc.

In real world it's sometimes hard to avoid bullys (in school, workplace etc.) but in the digital landscape known as the internet you can always close the tab or ignore a user.

No doubt, he was a talented coder, but how can someone that smart be so weak and "stupid" to not ignoring the trolls.

Fight back! Stand your ground. There will always be people who exploit the weakness of someone. Defend yourself! Dont be a snowflake, be a viking!

May he RIP
It should also be a matter of empathy to understand that somebody could be in a weakened mental and emotional state.
Not everybody is emotionally/mentally "strong"; is it morally OK to exploit this to manipulate and bring down people?

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's too easy to get sucked in and stick with one website or chat program or channel or chat room whatever you want to call anything on here. Been there, done that. Too many trolls lurking out there for sure.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The primary issue here is that unfortunatly, most people seem to think that it is perfectly acceptable to express every indecent, depraved, obscene, illegal, immoral, degenerate, disgusting, and abhorrent thought that they've ever had when they think they will receive nothing but positive attention from the like-minded people that they euphemistically call "friends".

However, when the average person happens to find this information and recoils in disgust, it is now called "doxxing", "harassment", and "cyberbullying".

If any of those three things concern you, then there are simple ways to avoid having to deal with them.

Do you fantasize about having sex with children? Don't post it.

Do you create or consume sexualized images of children, people implied to be children, or anthropomorphic creatures implied to be animal/child hybrids? Don't post it.

Do you collect used diapers from dumpsters, then microwave and wear them? Don't post it.

Do you fantasize about having sex with animals? Don't post it.

Do you torture puppies with fire ants, then perform oral sex with their decapitated heads? Don't post it.

Do you strap yourself in a harness and let two other men shove all of their fists simultaneously up your anus? Don't post it.

Do you participate in "age play?" Don't post it.

Do you cycle between claiming to be starting a vegan diet one day, then recording youself shoveling thousands of calories of fast food garbage down your gullet in a single sitting? Don't post it.

Imagine if the women who participated in the Two Girls One Cup video suddenly start complaining about cyberbullying because they didn't like the perceived negative reactions shown in the "reaction" videos.

Further, if you wish to virtue signal and try to make yourself out to be a "good person", of the most upstanding of character and without any flaws or blemishes whatsoever, be aware that you are painting a target on your chest and all of your misdeeds will eventually come to light.

It's incredibly low effort to simply blame a single site for any potental negative attention anyone may receive, but the farms would be nothing if the freaks would just stop posting all of the crazy things they get up to.
People love to see a freakshow. Kiwi Farms is just the P.T. Barnum of the internet.

If you still think that Kiwi Farms is a bad as it gets, just wait until Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Samsung, Yahoo, ect... start combining their combined data of all of their users into a searchable social credit score database.

One more thing.
There is absolutely zero evidence than anyone committed suicide.
By most accounts, this appears to be a lame attempt to string along suckers for attention as has happned many others times 8n the past.

Wait for the "friend", or "family member" to set up a go fund me in the next few days.

I agree to a certain extent (that matters?)
Apparently, and from what I understand, Kiwi gathered public info he posted on Twitter, Address, "Private pictures" he posted on Twitter of his pumped pennis, some stuff about furries and other weird stuff.

Like, I've been quoted many times telling me that I do not understand what's going on / called psychopath (for the record I'm Prosocial Psychopath)
And now we have "confirmation" on his/her/wathever suicide, thanks to a twitter user that called Japanese police and they confirmed the info.

What? Japanese Police gives information to anybody who asks for Crime investigations?

:unsure:

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: tabzer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto