Hacking Supercard DSOnei Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite game is Phantasy Star ø.

Why? Because it is the best DS ONLINE RPG that felt similar to Computer Online games. Long lasting game-play and 3 different races to choose from (Humans, Elves, Robots). You can Wi-Fi online with others and go on quests that last for a while (a lot of time, actually). It actually feels like the Online Computer Version of the game.

You could even scribble/jot down a few words to communicate with others on Wi-Fi. Whenever I'm bored, I would ask my friends who have Phantasy Star ø to play online with me. I would usually play 1-2 hours straight if I was really bored. 'Ya see, I'm a fan of Big Multiplayer (Single-Card + Awesome Multi-Card) games.

Overall, Phantasy Star ø is the best game on the DS, to me.

The Pink Gato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Platinum. It give Pokemon series a whole new level with 3d mega cool graphics, and it sequels the pokemon diamond and pearl game by combining them ^-^
I like it because it is what a sequel should be like, because some sequels don't make any sense to me >.>

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Favoritre game,that's a tough one.I got a few on my mind but I'll go and say the Ace Attorney Investigations:Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney series with it too).Fun,enjoyable,pretty tough at times.Nice bits of humor too.Wish they made more Ace Attorney games.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my favorite game
CrossworDS (or just crosswords ds)

why exactly pick this title?
lets just say its kept me occupied for a very long time, and Im still no where even near half completed it yet, the touch screen input works real good (unlike some other crossword games *cough* NYT crosswords *cough* the sun crosswords*cough*)
I find it enjoyable and the game makes you think, its the longest lasting ds game as of current for me
toot.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My favorite game would have to be Another Code: Two Memories. I played that game nonstop from start to finish in a couple hours. I like the game because of the DAS/DTS as well as the puzzles, which although aren't very challenging, do take some time because of interactivity.

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to have to go with Pokemon Platinum.

Because... well, simply put... it has kept my attention for way over 100 hours.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, because of the unique two-character system, awesome graphics and music, and the insanely fun action-packed gameplay.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
My favourite game is Dark spire simplistic game. But hard as hell (grinding purpose). A well made rpg.
There are two ways to play the wired frame of old type pc games or the modern cartoon type that fit well into the ds line up.

You are spoilt for choice.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favorite DS game of all time is Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
It's unlike any other game I've ever played and it's actually fun which is a rarity these days.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fav DS game of all time is The World Ends With You. This game had it all from awesome graphics and great music to a deep story. I was even replaying it yesterday trying to perfect my profile, which is a bit of a rarity for me.
Also it has insane amounts of customibility, choosing from a couple hundred of different attacks let me replay it over and over.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Favorite DS game? Well, that's a hard one, so I'll go with Pokemon Diamond.
It's VERY easy to lose track of time with these games XD

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Favorite Game: Puzzler World
I feel as though I'm getting on a bit so this game contains a good selection of puzzles to keep the old brain ticking over - not too good with games that require fast reflexes or 'perfect timing' for a particular jump, & RPG's seems a little TOO slow/repetitive for me

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario kart ds!

The main reason I picked Mario Kart is because of wifi, not including the cheaters. It's even better than the orginal on the snes imo. I hope we will see a mario kart ds 2 and I really hope there is less cheaters if we do.

ChrisMCNBVA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I say my favorite game of all time is elite beat agents, the style of the tunes and the little crazy adventures the chracters call the agents to get them out of, are sometimes funny sometimes serious and all around fun espeicially the level with "you're the inspiration" I got into the real song after I heard that and I will always try to find the real song that is from the games, I know most of tghe artist but there are some I still don't know who the real ones are

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember to post about the game. Not only the reason why you like it. I am going to let it slide this time for all the people that forgot.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh, don't know what my favourite is...not counting any future ones I might play, of course...

I'll go with Space Invaders Extreme, I think.
smile.gif
I love Space Invaders at the best of times, so in the revamp, the addition of great-looking graphics, all those psychedelic colours in each level, the immersive sound, the power-ups and the boss fights made it great in my opinion.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have to say Jump! Ultimate Stars. That game is probably the most fun fighter I've played and it uses anime characters too which is great. The graphics are great and the online rocks.I've spent so many hours playing that game online and have had such a great time!

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
It is very difficult to tell only ONE favourite, but...

PICROSS DS
It is very addictive logic game which makes me calm and I am feeling relaxed when playing it.
This one FREES MY MIND from "all-day-troubles".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sometimes that's all you you need, to bring back to life, i need to put that on my medical card...