binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to play it says you need to be online
That’s strange because I’ve not seen that for any of the NSO title’s.

Here’s my V1 15.0.1|AMS 1.4.1 starting GBA…

image.jpg

Do you have a screenshot where you are seeing this, please?

Reactions: dygeo

ss3kev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi,
Just have a quick question if that is ok. I updated the firmware to 16.0.0. I have downloaded the pre release atmosphere
package and fusee file. I can boot atmosphere via the payload but I was wondering is it possible to boot via CFW- sysMMC or do we need to wait on the new atmosphere update. Sorry if this is an obvious question with an obvious answer. Thanks in advance for any help.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blinkinator

Hey bud. So what do we try next :(
Hey man! I do have an idea.

Let’s try booting with all hekate (fss0) instead instead of payload (fusee.bin)

first let’s make sure your shields are in place:

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

I would hate to get you running and then get you banned first thing…

after that I want to add a new test stanza at the end of your /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini file like so:

[Atmosphere TEST]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummcforce=1
kip1patch=nosigchk
kip1=atmosphere/kip_patches/*

Adding this at the end will do nothing to your other entries. Everything is reversible by intent.

Last edited by binkinator,

dygeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hé mec! J'ai une idée.

Essayons de démarrer avec tous les hekate (fss0) au lieu de la charge utile (fusee.bin)

assurons-nous d'abord que vos boucliers sont en place :

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

Je détesterais te faire courir et ensuite te faire bannir en premier…

le mien (BTC-8th) devrait fonctionner correctement, mais si cela ne fonctionne pas, essayez la version originale. Au pire, il ne fait rien car la commande n'est pas disponible. Cela ne fera pas de mal à votre Switch de l'essayer.

Attachments

• 16772762367714797531720253394042.jpg
    16772762367714797531720253394042.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 30

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Just have a quick question if that is ok. I updated the firmware to 16.0.0. I have downloaded the pre release atmosphere
package and fusee file. I can boot atmosphere via the payload but I was wondering is it possible to boot via CFW- sysMMC or do we need to wait on the new atmosphere update. Sorry if this is an obvious question with an obvious answer. Thanks in advance for any help.
If you're booting Atmosphere, you're already booting CFW and if you don't have emuMMC, you should be booting CFW on sysMMC unless I'm missing something?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tadahhhh. I recognize my crappy ASCII art! LOL

Press A and see if it shuts down your Switch.

B and X won’t work unless you are on a V1

Reactions: dygeo

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@binkinator @Hayato213
I removed atmosphere and bootloader folder, redownloaded atmosphere and hekate and unzipped compeletely fresh to my sd, without any custom config files with following versions of atm and hekate:

atm 1.4.1 + hekate 6.0.1: Works fine (But, of course, I cannot boot into ofw, since 1.6.0 is not supported by hekate 6.0.1)
atm 1.4.1 + hekate 6.0.2: Not working
atm 1.5.0 + hekate 6.0.2: Not working

Not working means, that I get the error described here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nyx-not...wake-from-sleep-standby.626740/#post-10083203

I get this error, since I upgraded my ofw to 1.6.0. When I had OFW 1.5.1 and hekate 6.0.2 and atm 1.4.1, everything was working fine. But then I accidentaly updated my ofw and hekate(nyx) does not work anymore.
For me it seems, that hekate 6.0.2 is not working for 1.6.0 (maybe this is only the case for OLED/mariko?).

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@binkinator @Hayato213
I removed atmosphere and bootloader folder, redownloaded atmosphere and hekate and unzipped compeletely fresh to my sd, without any custom config files with following versions of atm and hekate:

atm 1.4.1 + hekate 6.0.1: Works fine (But, of course, I cannot boot into ofw, since 1.6.0 is not supported by hekate 6.0.1)

Not working means, that I get the error described here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nyx-not...wake-from-sleep-standby.626740/#post-10083203

I get this error, since I upgraded my ofw to 1.6.0. When I had OFW 1.5.1 and hekate 6.0.2 and atm 1.4.1, everything was working fine. But then I accidentaly updated my ofw and hekate does not work anymore.
For me it seems, that hekate 6.0.2 is not working for 1.6.0 (maybe this is only for OLED/mariko the case?).

Should have stay on 15.0.1, there was no point of updating, I think it might be a atmosphere or hekate bug, so you probably have to report to the github.

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@binkinator @Hayato213

I get this error, since I upgraded my ofw to 1.6.0. When I had OFW 1.5.1 and hekate 6.0.2 and atm 1.4.1, everything was working fine. But then I accidentaly updated my ofw and hekate does not work anymore.
For me it seems, that hekate 6.0.2 is not working for 1.6.0 (maybe this is only for OLED/mariko the case?).
I don’t see anything wrong with what you did to try and fix this. We’ve been seeing a few issues with the latest FW. To be honest I’m not sure on some of them since my best tricks aren’t just working like they normally do. I suspect there might be some revisions, which is to be expected with these fast turn arounds on major FW releases. Since you can boot into AMS 1.4.1/hekate 6.0.1 you are better off than some and at least you can use your Switch while we wait for the official release.

Reactions: Hayato213

ss3kev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
If you're booting Atmosphere, you're already booting CFW and if you don't have emuMMC, you should be booting CFW on sysMMC unless I'm missing something?
Sorry If I am explaining it badly very new to this. When I try to boot up via anyway but the payload method I get the message in the pic attached. Booting via the fusee I cannot access my nintendo online account and the only way I could last time was using sysMMC. Sorry again if this is hard to understand and thanks for getting back to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20230224_221439.jpg
    IMG_20230224_221439.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230224_221524.jpg
    IMG_20230224_221524.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry If I am explaining it badly very new to this. When I try to boot up via anyway but the payload method I get the message in the pic attached. Booting via the fusee I cannot access my nintendo online account and the only way I could last time was using sysMMC. Sorry again if this is hard to understand and thanks for getting back to me.

What system firmware you are on? what atmosphere build do you know?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's Hekate. CFW - sysMMC uses Hekate to launch Atmosphere. Your Hekate has not been updated to the latest version which you need in order to launch CFW - sysMMC.

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My skins for smash ultimate stopped working after the update and when I updated I got an error message after the update.(can't remember what it said but I got a black screen with some text.) Got a bit scared that something bricked, but it is working. I only have atmosphere installed and not Henkate. How do I get my Smash Ultimate skins working again? I'm very new to switch modding so I don't know what to do now. None of my mods are working now.

PercuOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error Code: 2160-8007

Unable to connect.
There is no response from the server.
Please try again later.

Help, how do I connect to receive Pokémon mystery gift?
It connects to the wifi though.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My skins for smash ultimate stopped working after the update and when I updated I got an error message after the update.(can't remember what it said but I got a black screen with some text.) Got a bit scared that something bricked, but it is working. I only have atmosphere installed and not Henkate. How do I get my Smash Ultimate skins working again? I'm very new to switch modding so I don't know what to do now. None of my mods are working now.
You should reach out to the author‘s site to see if there is activity to upgrade. If that doesn’t work out, you might consider running daybreak.nro to downgrade to 15.0.1 until all these issues are resolved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/7QsSPbf