Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should reach out to the author‘s site to see if there is activity to upgrade. If that doesn’t work out, you might consider running daybreak.nro to downgrade to 15.0.1 until all these issues are resolved.

Where do I see the latest updates for atmosphere? would updating that help?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I see the latest updates for atmosphere? would updating that help?

The latest Atmosphere can always be found here: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases

It’s still not the final release, but you can give it a try if you’d like.
Post automatically merged:

Error Code: 2160-8007

Unable to connect.
There is no response from the server.
Please try again later.

Help, how do I connect to receive Pokémon mystery gift?
It connects to the wifi though.

Anyone knows?

A 2160-8007 error means your Switch sees your network as down. Seems there’s something wrong with your wifi routing. We’re you able to connect before without issue?

Last edited by binkinator,

Sekcyboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
So, I've never used a cheat sheet, just used save editors. I'm looking for cheats for Digimon World Next Order so my 2 questions:
1. Are there cheats for the game available? If so which.
2. How do I set up cheats to work? I do already have atmosphere and homebrew installed.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Sekcyboi

PercuOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest Atmosphere can always be found here: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases

It’s still not the final release, but you can give it a try if you’d like.

A 2160-8007 error means your Switch sees your network as down. Seems there’s something wrong with your wifi routing. We’re you able to connect before without issue?
Nope, I thought of that so I try connecting in stock and it works fine.

PercuOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are trying to connect with CFW/Emunand? Is your emunand clean? If not and I tell you how to fix this you will be risking a ban.
That's why I am asking. I thought it has something to do with blocking Nintendo servers in emunand. I also thought that Pokémon servers are different from Nintendo servers, idk.
Basically, that prompt is what should normally appear when using cwf/emundand, right?
Idk why the person who wrote the guide put "connect to the intenet". I asked in projectpokemon but no response yet.

PercuOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I am asking. I thought it has something to do with blocking Nintendo servers in emunand. I also thought that Pokémon servers are different from Nintendo servers, idk.
Basically, that prompt is what should normally appear when using cwf/emundand, right?
Idk why the person who wrote the guide put "connect to the intenet". I asked in projectpokemon but no response yet.
I just got a response, and I must have to be connected to Nintendo official servers, so that means playing online on emunand. I don't know what are the risks of getting banned but I believe they are almost, if not, 100%. I also don't know how that will affect my user that is linked to a mynintendo account.

trippy86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey man! I do have an idea.

Let’s try booting with all hekate (fss0) instead instead of payload (fusee.bin)

first let’s make sure your shields are in place:

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

I would hate to get you running and then get you banned first thing…

after that I want to add a new test stanza at the end of your /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini file like so:

Adding this at the end will do nothing to your other entries. Everything is reversible by intent.
ok ive now done all that

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you are supposed to be blocking connectivity on Emunand. If I tell you how to unblock you will instantly be able to connect to Nintendo Servers and if there are any “backup” nsp or xci games installed on your switch or you have Online cheats or certain sys-modules installed you will be banned an your entire switch will not be able to connect ever again. Hence me clarifying all the details of your situation.
If you have a legit copy of the game there are some cheats and edits that people believe are low risk. You will have to evaluate that yourself.

so, knowing the risks of being banned from ever going online again, here is how you enable the blocks.

you have been warned.

to disable the blocks in exosphere.ini you would find the following lines that enable/disable your sysMMC and emuMMC. Simoly change the X to a 0 to disable blocking for that environment or leave it on 1 to enable blocking for that environment.

blank_prodinfo_sysmmc=X
blank_prodinfo_emummc=X

To defeat DNS blocking you can read this Atmosphere documentation:

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/docs/features/dns_mitm.md

ok ive now done all that
Great. Feel free to let me know the results!

I just got a response, and I must have to be connected to Nintendo official servers, so that means playing online on emunand. I don't know what are the risks of getting banned but I believe they are almost, if not, 100%. I also don't know how that will affect my user that is linked to a mynintendo account.
Your user account will be fine. You can just buy another Switch and add the user to it. They typically don’t ban user accounts unless your cheating or doing charge backs or fraud kinda stuff.

PercuOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you are supposed to be blocking connectivity on Emunand. If I tell you how to unblock you will instantly be able to connect to Nintendo Servers and if there are any “backup” nsp or xci games installed on your switch or you have Online cheats or certain sys-modules installed you will be banned an your entire switch will not be able to connect ever again. Hence me clarifying all the details of your situation.

If you have a legit copy of the game there are some cheats and edits that people believe are low risk. You will have to evaluate that yourself.

so, knowing the risks of being banned from ever going online again, here is how you enable the blocks.

you have been warned.

to disable the blocks in exosphere.ini you would find the following lines that enable/disable your sysMMC and emuMMC. Simoly change the X to a 0 to disable blocking for that environment or leave it on 1 to enable blocking for that environment.

blank_prodinfo_sysmmc=X
blank_prodinfo_emummc=X

To defeat DNS blocking you can read this Atmosphere documentation:

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/docs/features/dns_mitm.md

Great. Feel free to let me know the results!
I don't think I will risk my switch just for that, but thanks nonetheless. I will have to be patient and wait until either: Switch is too old and there is a new console so Nintendo stops giving that much care to the Switch as they did with the Wii U and 3ds or there is a way of to emulate Nintendo servers.
Speaking of that, is emulating Nintendo servers even possible?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I will risk my switch just for that, but thanks nonetheless. I will have to be patient and wait until either: Switch is too old and there is a new console so Nintendo stops giving that much care to the Switch as they did with the Wii U and 3ds or there is a way of to emulate Nintendo servers.
Speaking of that, is emulating Nintendo servers even possible?
yes, there are servers for people who have been banned to arrange to play each other Using ldn:mitm and Lan-play. It’s a limited user base but there are people who do it.

tapping atmosphere test instamtly shows yellow screen no boot screen before yellow screen
Well crap. That was the best idea I could come up with after sleeping on it.

Yellow screens typically are a result of mismatched fusee/hos versions but we’ve replaced it all.

Let’s replace one more thing.
Frst:
Make a backup of your /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini file.

You remember the Sigpatches file? Let’s unzip it and allow it to overwrite you /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini file.

it’s the only thing we’ve not replace in your setup thus far…

@trippy86 make sure the below statements are correct please!

for those following along here’s what we’ve done so far:
1) moved /atmosphere/ and unzipped a fresh copy of 1.5.0 downloaded from GitHub
2) moved /bootloader/ and unzipped a fresh copy of 6.0.2 downloaded from Github
3) deleted fusee.bin and replaced it with a fresh copy of 1.5.0 downloaded from github

PercuOcto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, there are servers for people who have been banned to arrange to play each other Using ldn:mitm and Lan-play. It’s a limited user base but there are people who do it.
Oh, but I guess that wouldn't work for what I want.
Dammit, I hate how Pokémon handles these event things. Every path has a roadblock and the only path that doesn't have one is like jumping a 10m gap to the other side with a rolls-royce.
:wacko:

• Haha

trippy86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same yellow screen

ok i say i start fresh but i dont want to lose my downloads

ill refer to the original video i use to set this up before and just keep the folder with games on the sd card

the video sets up a dual setup for hacked and stock nand

i have my nand backup how do i restore the switch to completely normal

when i restore should i update to latest and back up the new nand?

XxAlicexX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello. I'm back to ask some questions again. I again accidentally updated my ofw firmware to latest one(forgot I'm connected to the net and my split pad was spamming "A" and poof, update happened). Same problem as before, hekate won't boot and it boots straight to ofw. The tech who modded my switch did said before that he "updated" my modchip since it can't be read. I want to take it back to said tech but unfortunately i can't get a hold of him. So, my question is, does anyone know what "update" could he have done to my modchip?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same yellow screen

ok i say i start fresh but i dont want to lose my downloads

ill refer to the original video i use to set this up before and just keep the folder with games on the sd card

the video sets up a dual setup for hacked and stock nand

i have my nand backup how do i restore the switch to completely normal

Make sure you turn off AutoRCM and restore your Serial number if you used Incognito_RCM to mask your Prodinfo!

You will want to keep your /emummc and /Nintendo folders as well as a full backup of your Emunand (boot0, boot1 and rawnand.bin) on your PC.

Then you can format your SDCard and you will then be right back to nothing but 100% Nintendo.

Hello. I'm back to ask some questions again. I again accidentally updated my ofw firmware to latest one(forgot I'm connected to the net and my split pad was spamming "A" and poof, update happened). Same problem as before, hekate won't boot and it boots straight to ofw. The tech who modded my switch did said before that he "updated" my modchip since it can't be read. I want to take it back to said tech but unfortunately i can't get a hold of him. So, my question is, does anyone know what "update" could he have done to my modchip?

That’s unfortunate. Atmosphere is still in pre-release. Many folks are not having issues but there are some edge cases we’re seeing and the FW update broke several homebrew tools.

Your Modchip is most likely using this: https://github.com/hwfly-nx/firmware

You will also need to upgrade:

Atmosphere - https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
fusee.bin - https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
Hekate - https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases

here is a guide if you need one:

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Oh, but I guess that wouldn't work for what I want.
Dammit, I hate how Pokémon handles these event things. Every path has a roadblock and the only path that doesn't have one is like jumping a 10m gap to the other side with a rolls-royce.
:wacko:
The best bet is to play Online games with legit purchases on Sysnand.

that way you save the suspension on your Rolly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?