• Replies 761
  • Likes 32

krulaks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm running TOTK, with CPU 2091, GPU 998 and MEM 2400.
But for some reason GPU never actually goes above 768MHz?

I think because of that I can't get mostly stable 60fps there.

EDIT:
Cpu also caps at 1963?

EDIT v2:
I forgot to add uncap flag for handled! Works fine

Last edited by krulaks,

Venomzver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please tell me how to install Switch-OC-Suite 1.9.2 Latest. I'm on "Kefir" now. If I just upload the atmosphere, there will be no sig patches in it. Please someone tell me how to build the OS and add Switch-OC-Suite 1.9.2 Latest there. You all do it somehow. If you can provide step-by-step instructions, I would be grateful. I’ll say right away that I’ve already tried, but nothing works for me, sometimes the atmosphere doesn’t even start on the drain.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Please tell me how to install Switch-OC-Suite 1.9.2 Latest. I'm on "Kefir" now. If I just upload the atmosphere, there will be no sig patches in it. Please someone tell me how to build the OS and add Switch-OC-Suite 1.9.2 Latest there. You all do it somehow. If you can provide step-by-step instructions, I would be grateful. I’ll say right away that I’ve already tried, but nothing works for me, sometimes the atmosphere doesn’t even start on the drain.
I don't know how much Kefir changes in the system. So I can't help you there.

But if you run a vanilla Atmosphere, you need to download signature patches first, you can get them here - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

Then to get Switch-OC-Suite, just follow everything here. It's step by step - https://github.com/hanai3Bi/Switch-OC-Suite#installation

Venomzver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how much Kefir changes in the system. So I can't help you there.

But if you run a vanilla Atmosphere, you need to download signature patches first, you can get them here - https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

Then to get Switch-OC-Suite, just follow everything here. It's step by step - https://github.com/hanai3Bi/Switch-OC-Suite#installation
As I understand it, if I take the atmosphere 1.6.2, I will upload sig patches and Switch-OC-Suite 1.9.2 Latest there
Will it work for me right away? I already tried it, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I'll try again more carefully. Thanks for answering
Post automatically merged:

vanilla Atmosphere
https://github.com/THZoria/AtmoPack-Vanilla/releases are you talking about this atmosphere?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nono!

What I mean with Vanilla Atmosphere is an untouched Atmosphere.
If you wanna start over follow this guide: https://rentry.org/CFWGuides

I sadly don't know if you got an emunand or not. You haven't given us a lot of information. But to just launch Switch-OC-Suite. It's mostly just to download it and follow the instructions given.

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Option to turn off the switch screen is gone?
I use it when I do sysDVR. Is there any work around?
Thank you

i can add it back in next sys-clk-oc version if this feature is a must.
but since this feature is not related to overclocking, aren't there any homebrews that provide this functionality?
asking sys-dvr overlay to include this option seems more logical imo

OC Suite is not compatible with kefir because of weird bs things he did there

Last edited by meha,

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Can you get 2397MHz on CPU and 1536MHz GPU like in 4IFIR?
2397 is only available with cpu uv.
any gpu clocks above 1267 will never be included in OCS. they are above pmic limits and go ahead and use them if you want to kill your switch

geffry

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i can add it back in next sys-clk-oc version if this feature is a must.
but since this feature is not related to overclocking, aren't there any homebrews that provide this functionality?
asking sys-dvr overlay to include this option seems more logical imo

OC Suite is not compatible with kefir because of weird bs things he did there
i second this, if you can obviously. I couldn't find any home brew that mimics the functionality of turning the screen off. I also use this while gaming on sysdvr.

Last edited by geffry,

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
i second this, if you can obviously. I couldn't find any home brew that mimics the functionality of turning the screen off. I also use this while gaming on sysdvr.
adding it in sys-clk-oc is not that hard task. but in my opinion i don't see what it has to do with overclocking and sys-clk, which is clock selector. and not everyone uses sys-clk, so i think it should go into sys-dvr overlay or homebrew. or into ultrahand overlay makes more sense

have you tried asking sysdvr overlay author if he has plans to add this feature?

geffry

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
adding it in sys-clk-oc is not that hard task. but in my opinion i don't see what it has to do with overclocking and sys-clk, which is clock selector. and not everyone uses sys-clk, so i think it should go into sys-dvr overlay or homebrew.

have you tried asking sysdvr overlay author if he has plans to add this feature?
yes i understand what you say and i technically agree, but this may be an exception since there is no alternative at the moment. I may try asking to the sysDvr author, but i also see that the latest update was on May , so maybe he stopped the project altogether.

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
yes i understand what you say and i technically agree, but this may be an exception since there is no alternative at the moment. I may try asking to the sysDvr author, but i also see that the latest update was on May , so maybe he stopped the project altogether.
i asked ultrahand developer if it can be included in ultrahand.
depending on his answer i will see what i can do

Reactions: geffry

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@meha It looks like controlling charge limits was removed from OC suite. Is there an alternative? I try to limit charge to ~80% on most of my devices if I can. It's rare that I would be away from power long enough to need the extra 20% so I'll sacrifice some capacity for overall battery longevity.

• Love
Reactions: jkyoho

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
@meha It looks like controlling charge limits was removed from OC suite. Is there an alternative? I try to limit charge to ~80% on most of my devices if I can. It's rare that I would be away from power long enough to need the extra 20% so I'll sacrifice some capacity for overall battery longevity.
same issue is on github discussions but to summarize, arbitrary control like charging limit caused problems so was removed

zal16

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Controlling artificially the charge limits causes problems with coloumb counter of fuel gauge chip. Resulting in desync on battery percentage.

But a function that I really miss is the frequency governor, because with it active, I can reduce Mario Kart 8's loading times by half, without necessarily having to keep the CPU clock at maximum all the time.

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same issue is on github discussions but to summarize, arbitrary control like charging limit caused problems so was removed

Controlling artificially the charge limits causes problems with coloumb counter of fuel gauge chip. Resulting in desync on battery percentage.
That's terribly unfortunate. IMO all lithium battery powered devices should offer this functionality. Of course device manufacturers couldn't get you to buy a new device if the battery worked for 10 years. Thanks for the info anyway.

Venomzver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
я могу добавить его обратно в следующую версию sys-clk-oc, если эта функция необходима.
но поскольку эта функция не имеет отношения к разгону, нет ли каких-нибудь доморощенных, обеспечивающих такую функциональность?
попросить оверлей sys-dvr включить эту опцию кажется более логичным, по моему мнению
[автослияние]1699903358[/автослияние]

OC Suite несовместим с кефиром из-за странных вещей, которые он там делал.
Please give me your working backup. But what I assemble myself doesn’t work, and I think I got another ban), since my serial number was not hidden. I collect the atmosphere, take the sigpatches and throw them there
Switch-OC-Suite doesn't work. Please, help. Does anyone have an almost clean version of the backup with
Switch-OC-Suite in which the atmosphere and signature patches and hiding the serial number work, just like on kefir or others. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL!!!

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please give me your working backup. But what I assemble myself doesn’t work, and I think I got another ban), since my serial number was not hidden. I collect the atmosphere, take the sigpatches and throw them there
Switch-OC-Suite doesn't work. Please, help. Does anyone have an almost clean version of the backup with
Switch-OC-Suite in which the atmosphere and signature patches and hiding the serial number work, just like on kefir or others. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL!!!
https://github.com/snupt/NS-Overclocking

kdayann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone. Need help please for updating via AIO. The tutorial says "Download and copy custom_packs.json to /config/aio-switch-updater/custom_packs.json" but I don't know where this file is or how to create it. Thanks for your hand !

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi everyone. Need help please for updating via AIO. The tutorial says "Download and copy custom_packs.json to /config/aio-switch-updater/custom_packs.json" but I don't know where this file is or how to create it. Thanks for your hand !
check previous releases. i think i omitted that file in recent releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...