Homebrew RELEASE sys-tune - background audio player with overlay

HookedBehemoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Added a poll as I'm currently implementing flac support and I want to know how many of you even still use mp3's and would like to stick with them.

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Added a poll as I'm currently implementing flac support and I want to know how many of you even still use mp3's and would like to stick with them.
Me personally, I've switched to Opus, but OGG would be the next best thing I suppose. Opus at least has the benefit of (traditionally) being extremely lightweight to decode/play, but I realize that may cut into the memory budget so happily disregard the suggestion.

Last edited by SeongGino,

Copai1

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I wanted to ask: is there a way to make this module play music after turning the console on?

HookedBehemoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Put up a new beta build that fixes slow loading and seek times on mp3's putting them them close to flac/wav performance.

I wanted to ask: is there a way to make this module play music after turning the console on?
Could you be more specific what you mean by that. I'll be happy to look into it.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Put up a new beta build that fixes slow loading and seek times on mp3's putting them them close to flac/wav performance.

Could you be more specific what you mean by that. I'll be happy to look into it.
I for one would like to have background music on boot specifically for System Menu, and use the Overlay to override it. However 3DS had custom music for custom themes so maybe down the road NXThemes Installer might add a System Module for Background music.

Reactions: Barracuda

Copai1

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

I mean that if there's a way to make this module play music automatically once you boot up the Switch into the system menu without needing to choose the songs first. Something like sys-audio player (idk if you have used it before).

Sent from my G9 using Tapatalk

Nico2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also would love it if it played the song right when I go into the menu, something like the 3ds that would play the song when going into the menu. Could it be possible to have a different song associated to each theme? Maybe you could add a feature to the module so that it plays a song which could be stored in something like this music/themename/song where "themename" should be the name of the folder of the theme installed. Idk if you understand what I'm saying but this could be a way of associating a different song to each theme and so that it would play right when going into the menu. For example say I have a theme installed and its stored in themes/Lugia therefore the song associated to that theme should be in music/Lugia/song.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo