Tactical fantasy RPG 'Sword of Convallaria' announced

sword of conval.jpg

Developer XD Games have today revealed their upcoming game, Sword of Convallaria. The game is set in a fantasy world with graphics inspired by retro titles and features turn-based battles as well as in-game choices that influences the game’s narrative and determine the fate of characters. A trailer was aired today that provides a glimpse at the game:

Set on the ancient continent of Rodinia, you arrive in Iria, a small nation rich in magical Luxite minerals. Your quest begins as you awaken in a dungeon and escape to Convallaria, a town under threat from Iria's escalating conflicts. As leader of the Sword of Convallaria Mercenary Group, you navigate through various factions and make difficult decisions to pursue peace for Iria.

Throughout your journey, you will customise your own mercenary group by recruiting companions, teaching skills, forging equipment, researching technology, and accepting missions from different factions. In combat, strategic gameplay is crucial as you deploy powerful allies and navigate terrain elements that can be used to gain an advantage over enemies. Every battle you fight and every choice you make will shape the destiny of Rodinia…

Sword of Convallaria will launch on PC, iOS and Android later this year.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I first read the title as "Sword of Castlevania" and I was both confused and intrigued for a second.

I think I would have preferred that over this one, that seems terribly generic, but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: Spring_Spring

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As with others I was getting fantasy world-- the tactics game vibes. That said I am lacking for tactics games and I think I am OK with a bit of genero fantasy.
Hopefully the exists on andrios therefore pay to win microtransactions is not the ultimate case. Had never heard of taptap before either.

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rpgs that arent on consoles most likely are microtransaction online only gatcha games is my guess on this one.
Didnt even assume gacha till you said something, and yeah at the end of that youtube trailer around 1:29-1:30 they talking about pre-registering on ios and android stores 😑. Wasting folks' time, unless youre into that type of stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo