Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People have their rights to be doubtful.

You can doubt, but it's hypocrisy to say that because TX haven't delivered the proof yet then it's ok to libel them.

TX will either deliver proof when they offer it for sale, or they won't.

Until the product is actually available then people will continue to accuse them of lying anyway.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
You can bet there is more going on behind the scenes. There is not just the dev team but o whole network. People who claim they confirmed it likely just talked with the marketing team which may or may not have false informations.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can doubt, but it's hypocrisy to say that because TX haven't delivered the proof yet then it's ok to libel them.

Until the product is actually available then people will continue to accuse them of lying anyway.
Because can accuse them all they want. It's normal when it comes to shady business. We all know some fallicy that have happened with previous promises. This however won't hurt anyone except a few egos if it released or not.

Previous blunders such as Gateway3DS have put a lot of people in "uhm no..." camp.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nah, just bought mine here and there's already 2-3 games that will keep me busy for some time (have xbox one too so no hurry really). What I'm really looking for here is emulators in a portable console so I'll wait in 7.0.1 until a game forces me to (looking at you Luigi's Mansion 3 sometime in the future).
You should be fine with the Luigi base game, as long as you don't install the update (IDK if the update would work if you decrypt and re-encrypt with a lower key, I've never had a need to do that stuff).

Reactions: masbass

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because can accuse them all they want.

So you're saying TX can make whatever claims they want, don't have to offer proof or anything?

You can't hold people to account higher than you hold yourself.

Previous blunders such as Gateway3DS have put a lot of people in "uhm no..." camp.

It's made them logically fallacious?

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You should be fine with the Luigi base game, as long as you don't install the update (IDK if the update would work if you decrypt and re-encrypt with a lower key, I've never had a need to do that stuff).

wait, this game was released yesterday, wouldn't it ask me to update to v9 before playing? Not online play, just plain single player local.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think that they will wait after black friday and single day in china , both in november and that will improove Console sales .

Reactions: peteruk

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tx proved it to Costello a GBATEMP ADMIN it’s no longer just from a reseller. Use some common sense ffs. Costello wouldn’t be backing it this hard if he hadn’t seen some CONCRETE PROOF. He’s no dummy.
Thats still not proof. If they actually release it then yay for everyone! But I will not believe a shady group just because a reseller and someone random admin said its legit. I'll believe it when I see it.
People are complaining because they have assumed the reseller is talking out of their ass. You have no proof that they are.
And you have no proof that they arent? This argument goes no where? I'll believe it when I see it. Not when Im told its real without actual proof.

GaryOpa is a trusted Source …
Since when? There have been quite a few times hes talked out of his ass :rofl2:

How is it hypocrisy to say that you dont believe someone with 0 facts and 0 proof that said thing exists? If they are lying then they deserve the damage to their reputation. Just like Gatewait.
Haters always going to hate... the kids on these forums cause me to visit the site less.
Seeing these shitty forum posts in general is the reason why I dont go on here often. That and all of the political crap

Last edited by Lumince,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And you have no proof that they arent? This argument goes no where? I'll believe it when I see it. Not when Im told its real without actual proof.

I don't really care if you believe it, I don't see why what you believe is worth discussing.

How is it hypocrisy to say that you dont believe someone with 0 facts and 0 proof that said thing exists? If they are lying then they deserve the damage to their reputation. Just like Gatewait.

It's hypocrisy to say they are lying, because you have no proof. Saying you are waiting until there is proof is different to saying they are lying.

You can say they are lying when you have proof, not before.

Last edited by smf,

astrodraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused by the last few pages. Costello was told by TX themselves that it exists, but the reporter who was put in contact with that person didn't ask or request any additional proof of existence? I don't mean to be rude or whatnot, but isn't that essentially journalism 101 to verify what you report on?

Reactions: ghjfdtg

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a bit confused by the last few pages. Costello was told by TX themselves that it exists, but the reporter who was put in contact with that person didn't ask or request any additional proof of existence? I don't mean to be rude or whatnot, but isn't that essentially journalism 101 to verify what you report on?

After what happened with psjailbreak, they may not be eager to offer up proof too early

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

:) it makes you wonder whats going on :unsure: maybe they've been told not to say anything :O

pyrotechnicmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only explanation I can think of is Nintendo sued the reseller and forced them to announce it an upcoming hack that people would buy new switches instead of picking up older ones to hack.

That would certainly be interesting...
nope. lawsuits are public record. also people would just wait until hack has proof before spending that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe