Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
My goal is to not idealize anymore a girl I barely know

PS: I need to improve my english too; my mind was blowing, thinking that you'd have to go within 40 pages to select the three best posts...then I understood what "raffle" means. :<

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One of my New Year Goals is to Finish all or most of my backlog build from years of purchasing games. I have at least 60+ games that aren't finished at all, since the days when PS2 was still my main console.

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goals:
1-i dont want to pirate a game anymore(its really hard in iran..games are really expensive and pirating is notillegal)
2-buy a ps4 :lol: (lol..ps4 is about 2 and a half million tomans here and i weekly get 15000 tomans!i jave to save money!)
3-pass in konkoor(for those who dont know about it its an extremely hard exam and if u dont pass u dont go to college!)
4-im surrounded by idiots(ofcourse not all of them) in iran so...i want to make them just think before doing something!

Brian Turner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal is to find a new job, and get to the gym more (well, and solve world hunger and create global peace, but I keep forgetting to share the solutions)

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
My biggest personal goal of this year is finally being done with school (forever?) and secure myself a job.

Happy new year to every Gbatemper! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch