Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
congrats winner! woulda been sweet if it was me, i was totally going to donate it to charity, prob sick kids or something...

thanks temp for all the great time passing, love these easy type contests. may 2014 be a great year for the temp.

decemberchild

latecomer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound bitter, but I think next year for a prize as grand as this, the entering should be more strict as to only allow active members who make the temp what it is able to have a real shot of winning, rather than be flooded out by an avalanche of 50- postcount people who tend to only pop up at tempmas season. Especially for a contest that merely requires attendance. Makes more sense if some effort has to go into things, then they can sign up a day before and that be their only post and i'd say they certainly deserve to win.

My congratulations to Category for winning that GW3DS though.

Although I've lurked on gbatemp for years and years, I do believe my first post was on tempmas last year. However, I do not post much, but still check daily, I just don't have much to say. Would you say I'm not an active member?

Reactions: pwsincd

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Although I've lurked on gbatemp for years and years, I do believe my first post was on tempmas last year. However, I do not post much, but still check daily, I just don't have much to say. Would you say I'm not an active member?

1 post on average every 23 days... actively viewing , not actively posting .. but if you got nothing to say then , i guess your active .

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess then the solution is have a forum accessible to users with over 100 posts , similar to the trading forum. Then these fly by nights dont even know its happening .

I feel like this would only help in having more users flood the forums with spam to raise their post counts.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I feel like this would only help in having more users flood the forums with spam to raise their post counts.
then how about accounts that are only 6 months old or something, or 6 months old and 50 posts.
but then, people might start making fake accounts now, and post using them, in order to get ready for next chiristmas haha... but that is a bit far, you can't protect against everything!
but i think the 6 month thing would be good.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people aren't serious are you? The gba temp mods and staff are the ones that made all of this happen. They decided to give out, being thoughtful of everyone else. They put a smile on the winner's faces. The losers didn't lose anything, but you're acting like you did. You people need to grow up, really. I wouldn't be surprised if gbatemp stops hosting these tempmas events because of people calling each others names over material. Well you know what? If you want a ps4 so badly, then go out and buy one.
Congratulations to all winners, enjoy your prizes everyone, be safe and happy!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
You people aren't serious are you? The gba temp mods and staff are the ones that made all of this happen. They decided to give out, being thoughtful of everyone else. They put a smile on the winner's faces. The losers didn't lose anything, but you're acting like you did. You people need to grow up, really. I wouldn't be surprised if gbatemp stops hosting these tempmas events because of people calling each others names over material. Well you know what? If you want a ps4 so badly, then go out and buy one.
Congratulations to all winners, enjoy your prizes everyone, be safe and happy!

No worries, it happens every year. Tempmas will go on :)
I understand the disappointment. Just keep trying and you'll eventually win something!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1