• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Terror attacks in Brussels

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
More than 30 people are believed to have been killed and dozens injured in attacks at Brussels international airport and a city metro station.

Twin blasts hit Zaventem airport at about 07:00 GMT, with 11 people reported killed.

Another explosion struck Maelbeek metro station near EU headquarters an hour later, leaving about 20 people dead.

:arrow: Source: BBC News

Things like this just make me more and more sad for our future as a species. Give the victims a moment of silence as you go about your morning, afternoon, or night (whatever applies best for you). My condolences go out to those who have families in or around Brussels, and I hope none of our fellow Belgian GBATemp members got caught up in this.

Last edited by daxtsu,
Reactions: ihaveahax and BORTZ

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i watched it on tv when i wake up for my classes. I cant believe how people kills themselves and others in the process, what the hell is going in their minds when they do that... condolences and my pray for the people in brussels :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: