• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas AG Secretly sought a list of every transgender person in the State

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
OP
Trophies
XP
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/12/14/texas-transgender-data-paxton/
Ah yes, perfectly normal for the state to just, want to track every transgender person in the state. It's not suspicious. Man, totally not as suspicious like wanting to track every jewish person.

This is fascism, we know that he's getting this list (which he bypassed normal channels intentionally) to target trans individuals even further.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,
  • Haha
Reactions: Xzi and Xerokard

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The world would be on fire if it was discovered on Cuba, Iran or in any other US enemy. But since it was on the land of freedom, then it's fine. Someone will even say that the price of democracy is bla bla bla.

For me a list like that is just few steps away from mass human extermination.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm sure the government has a list of every male and female living in its borders. Why is this any different?
it was not a Census Bureau that was made you know? It was a specific research on gender changes on personal identification documents, including employment of manual labor on the analysis of those documents. I bet if you get your bicycle or phone stolen there they will not investigate that much.

Deleted member 586536

OP
Trophies
XP
it was not a Census Bureau that was made you know? It was a specific research on gender changes on personal identification documents, including employment of manual labor on the analysis of those documents. I bet if you get your bicycle or phone stolen there they will not investigate that much.
I'm sure the government has a list of every male and female living in its borders. Why is this any different?
Additionally this was the AG, or attorney general, who has in the past made gender affirming care child abuse. And then when the Texas, supreme court struck that down. he then prosecuted 300 lgbtq families, putting them on the #1 priority spot, threatening to take away those families kids, even though it was just gender affirming care. Then the Texas supreme court, again had to intervene, and say that was wrong, and render it null.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-ag-files-lawsuit-targeting-211819064.html another example of the AG, not being friendly towards lgbtq people.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Additionally this was the AG, or attorney general, who has in the past made gender affirming care child abuse. And then when the Texas, supreme court struck that down. he then prosecuted 300 lgbtq families, putting them on the #1 priority spot, threatening to take away those families kids, even though it was just gender affirming care. Then the Texas supreme court, again had to intervene, and say that was wrong, and render it null.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-ag-files-lawsuit-targeting-211819064.html another example of the AG, not being friendly towards lgbtq people.
You've said this over and over again in multiple threads that gender affirming care is not being offered to children. How can the AG prosecute 300 families if children are not receiving this kind of "care"?

So which is it? You can't have it both ways, ya know.

Reactions: sombrerosonic

Deleted member 586536

OP
Trophies
XP
You've said this over and over again in multiple threads that gender affirming care is not being offered to children.

If your going to put words in my mouth, don't make it extremely easy for me to search and confirm your bs.
"The bomb threats happened because they offer gender affirming care (and as I stressed for the trillionth time) is not the same as sex surgeries."

More bomb threats because they offer gender affirming care (aka puberty blockers) and because the right continues to demonize trans people and lie about them (in this case acting like the hospital somehow offers sex surgeries, they don't). This wasn't the hospital's first rodeo.
Texas governor: surgery's are forcefully happening on kiiiiids
What's actually happening:
First off, no doctor in the right mind would a surgery unless the individual was 25 or older to prevent complications.
Second off, both a physiologist and also a normal doctor AND PARENTS would have to approve providing puberty blockers, and then later on another approval process to get hormone therapy.
Why is this so awful then?
First off parents that do listen to their kid, realizing that they are trans, we're running of the risk of getting jailed even though, DOCTORS recommend doing that to help the kid's mental health.
You can search what I said.
Aka what I said is, gender affirming care is offered to kids to varying degrees, but not sex surgeries. Sex surgeries is what the far right has been loosing it's mind over. And then additionally the right pretending that a kid just walks up to the doctor and says "give me hormones doc" and somehow becomes a women overnight. When that's simply, not the process.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your going to put words in my mouth, don't make it extremely easy for me to search and confirm your bs.

You can search what I said.
Aka what I said is, gender affirming care is offered to kids to varying degrees, but not sex surgeries. Sex surgeries is what the far right has been loosing it's mind over. And then additionally the right pretending that a kid just walks up to the doctor and says "give me hormones doc" and somehow becomes a women overnight. When that's simply, not the process.
You are either a horrible liar or you are really stupid and can't use the internet. You know damn well gender affirming surgeries are being performed on minors. These kids are being groomed to think they are something they are not and being told mutilating themselves is the only way.

You are a very sick individual and I am glad that everybody here gets to see it in your own words.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358382112

Once again, you get very little support on this site, even from other leftists. It looks like groomer supporters and apologists are as popular on the left as they are on the right.

Why are LGBTQ+ people so mad that kids can't receive gender affirming surgeries if those surgeries are never performed on children?

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/12/new-hampshire-bill-ban-gender-affirming-care-minors-many-adults/

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're trans in the USA you should arm yourself.
Tough decision there. Keep advocating for gun control where your primary argument is that you will never need to protect yourself from the government or become a lawful gun owner to protect yourself against the government.

Being a leftist seems tiresome and confusing.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the list of every sex offender so i can steal there TV. They ain't got no gun and they can just be shot!

Yup. They should be shot for Offending Sex. :angry: I on the other hand L:wub:ve Sex :D

And as soon as I remember what to do, I'm going to have Sex. :D

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tough decision there. Keep advocating for gun control where your primary argument is that you will never need to protect yourself from the government or become a lawful gun owner to protect yourself against the government.

I think it is more confusing that there are people calling themselves "pro-life", while not caring at all about the excessive gun deaths we have.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is more confusing that there are people calling themselves "pro-life", while not caring at all about the excessive gun deaths we have.
Mexico has strict gun laws, and yet there's still a fuck ton of shooting and gang violence.

People find ways to be violent always AKA: Knife fights in the UK because they banned guns unless your a farmer.

What you need to do is Handel WHY they are doing this, and give them the mental help they need so they WOUN'T DO IT and NOT strip rights away from everyone.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I do not support gun control.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mexico has strict gun laws, and yet there's still a fuck ton of shooting and gang violence.
Because all the gun smuggling from USA, because our laws and enforcement is all over the place.

People find ways to be violent always AKA: Knife fights in the UK because they banned guns unless your a farmer.
A knife isn't as deadly as a gun.

give them the mental help they need so they WOUN'T DO IT and NOT strip rights away from everyone.
Too bad a lot of those same "pro-life" people are against universal healthcare too or at least don't want to vote for the people that actually want to expand healthcare. Rights are being stripped away, every time someone is killed by a gun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1