• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas AG Secretly sought a list of every transgender person in the State

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because all the gun smuggling from USA, because our laws and enforcement is all over the place.
Thats a issue on there part, they should actually check for people and take those guns away. Chicago's insane gun laws come to mind where if your white you need to be inside at a certain time to be safe
A knife isn't as deadly as a gun.
What i said was this, you take guns away. you get stabbing issues like in the UK
Too bad a lot of those same "pro-life" people are against universal healthcare too or at least don't want to vote for the people that actually want to expand healthcare. Rights are being stripped away, every time someone is killed by a gun.
Didn't Biden try to kill off a law that capped insulin prices?

Ill say this, The gun did not get up and shoot those people, it was the guy who operated it. He should serve time in jail then get rehabilitated into society. NOT have everyone's rigths sripped away

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is more confusing that there are people calling themselves "pro-life", while not caring at all about the excessive gun deaths we have.
Maybe if you read up on the millions of crimes prevented by lawful gun owners, you wouldn't be so confused. That's how I can tell you are a leftist. You're always confused by common sense things and you can't defend your crazy ideology.
Post automatically merged:

I do not support gun control.
Then this is for all the other crazy gun control freaks out there. I apologize for lumping you in with them.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much as I dislike the fact that the government has a list of everyone, they do. If people want to not be on any kind of list, then they have to go off the grid.

This is legitimately a human right’s violation and I can’t imagine this passing or sticking around long if it does

And so is the mandatory injection against their will, but in that case the masses are fine with it.

A knife isn't as deadly as a gun.
People who were stabbed have said they'd rather have been shot instead. Maybe not as deadly, but more painful.

What i said was this, you take guns away. you get stabbing issues like in the UK
Seems they're moving towards using stun guns...

Silver lining is that it's less painful than a knife.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty I'm still just a kid that never grew up, age is only a number. I will always be just a...