Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
3DStemp where is at now.
I thought we agreed it would be 3DSperm? There was a poll and everything.

The goodbye page for the GBAtemp will be the same as for Bleem, but we will use the live action Sonic.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT WOLOLO JUST DONATED 1,000 Dollars to GBATemp!

Heres what shawn had to say

"I'm in disbelief! You think the good people are gone in the scene. The owner is one heck of a guy I'll make him a admin If he joins."

He also said that it should help for a couple of months so the shutdown is delayed....

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres what shawn had to say

are-u-sure-9wj5j0.jpg

See picture.

I heard it was $10,000,000.500%; Qoustelloh told me so.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update about 2019 Homebrew Bounty: If you would like a 2019 Homebrew bounty please become a gbatemp patron the funds will help with the final bounty before shut down.

https://www.patreon.com/gbatemp

A word from shawn on prizes...

"Due to low funds and the shutdown we have to give out breadcrumbs a Raspberry Pi 4 4gb model kit. please donate and good luck"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@drenal R.I.P. GBATemp where are we going after shutdown?

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whaaaat?!? :wtf: I just got here! You can't shut this place down! I'm the official GBAtemp Rock Band Custom guy for a reason!

So, what does this mean? Is all progress going towards another site where we can talk about hacking video games? Would somebody explain to me please why this is happening?!? :cry:

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whaaaat?!? :wtf: I just got here! You can't shut this place down! I'm the official GBAtemp Rock Band Custom guy for a reason!

So, what does this mean? Is all progress going towards another site where we can talk about hacking video games? Would somebody explain to me please why this is happening?!? :cry:
We go to Myspace

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DStemp where is at now.
You mean here? http://3dstemp.rf.gd/

So far, there's nothing, but I already like the dark interface. Will most of the stuff from here be moved over to there? I really don't like the idea of losing my posts (again; this has happened to me once before).

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE
D

Deleted User

You mean here? http://3dstemp.rf.gd/

So far, there's nothing, but I already like the dark interface. Will most of the stuff from here be moved over to there? I really don't like the idea of losing my posts (again; this has happened to me once before).

Hey there bud, I'm pretty sure this is all just a joke. Look around at all these jokers, look at their profile pics. I don't think that the leadership behind GBAtemp is just gonna call it quits and die, without telling everyone it's going to happen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just look up myspace and you'll understand ;)

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there bud, I'm pretty sure this is all just a joke. Look around at all these jokers, look at their profile pics. I don't think that the leadership behind GBAtemp is just gonna call it quits and die, without telling everyone it's going to happen.

Just look up myspace and you'll understand ;)
All I see on their homepage is a bunch of media garbage, and doing a search for GBAtemp pulls up nothing remotely similar to games.

Say, what is this? Is this really a joke or what? I'm now just simply confused...

D

Deleted User

All I see on their homepage is a bunch of media garbage, and doing a search for GBAtemp pulls up nothing remotely similar to games.

Say, what is this? Is this really a joke or what? I'm now just simply confused...
Well, Myspace was a big deal, and then it died and I guess became a meme. What's comedy gold is that first post.
Plus shuanj66 saying he's got conformation from "shawn" ...
This is actually a pretty funny thread, it's all satire so don't worry about it.

Sorry guys for killing your thread but you've gone too far :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...