The Kingdom Hearts series is coming to PC via Epic Games

After years of being available only on consoles, the PC platform will be seeing a port of a massive RPG franchise: Square Enix’s Kingdom Hearts. Epic Games will have Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, 2.5 Remix, 2.8, 3, and Melody of Memory all available on its storefront. All of them will be launching exclusively on the Epic Games Store on March 30th, with 1.5+2.5 Remix to retail for $49.99, while the rest are priced at $59.99.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lmao i played 1.5/2.5 hd and 2.8 (didnt liked it that much) and melody of memory is meh......i only care for KH3 because i dont have a ps or xone

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I just checked the PSN and the whole collection is available for $25 I wouldn't mind if only was the all in one collection for the original price ($100) but this is just stupid
Daaamn, you're right. Part of me wonders if they're going ham on the PC pricing of this to make up for poor sales of the Avengers game.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

And someone made a thread where people were hoping they'd make a new Chrono or remake Trigger. Nah they're too lazy and don't want to risk anything like that.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And someone made a thread where people were hoping they'd make a new Chrono or remake Trigger. Nah they're too lazy and don't want to risk anything like that.
yeah too lazy to remake ct but as soon as someone else tries quick to issue a C&D typical legal shenanigans the DMCA should force a company to release a remake/sequel every 5-10 years or allow others to make it using legal assets (not direct ripping) yeah FF7R constitute to extend ff7's copyright life span but we have yet to see anything since cross in 1999/2000 the dmca gives companies TOO much power over their IPs and they can even patent troll if they want and get away with it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's like delorean they must release new models every 10 years to make replacement parts for their 80's model

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's pretty absurd how cheap the PS4 ports have gotten, to be honest. 1.5+2.5 is still a very solid collection for the price if you've never played the games. The other ones are definitely more expensive than I'd be willing to pay though.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Epic Games will have Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, 2.5 Remix, 2.8, 3, and Melody of Memory all available on its storefront.
Erm... As someone not familiar with the franchise, I've got to ask: wtf is with this numbering? :unsure:
Okay, it's not Microsoft kind of counting, but just to be sure : is this the chronological order to play these games (assuming there's an overarching storyline), and is this the complete story of not?

(I also don't get what the appeal to them is. Surely they don't expect their customers to pay one third with retro cash, one third with a remastered credit card and one third with a PayPal remix, right? :unsure:)

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game