Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webbmaster1900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have to agree with cdogg, any dumping should be kept under wraps until it has been officially done. No sense in telling the world about what you are doing before you actually do it. It might just bite you in the ass later...

Reactions: TheDylantula

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's actually one of the reasons why I think it could be fake: who would reveal so much info about something like this?

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lsmPfsj.jpg

No PMs plz. I can't share.
No "Over 20 lbs of pussy and ass" 2/10 -IGN

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spoiler Alert for the final post about this story - "The kernel/IOSU/1337 HAX Exploit won't work on the kiosk Wii Us. Sorry, we tried our hardest. Thanks for all the attention."
Good point. I never really questioned how they were going to rip it, considering the Wii Us will be updated to the latest version. Could they possibly do it with the browser hack?

juli299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it actually happening?
It seems so, although I assume that the dump hasn't started yet due to the amount of people waiting to play. Well it's late here in Germany so I'll be going to bed now, and when I wake up there will hopefully be some news :-)

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoiler Alert for the final post about this story - "The kernel/IOSU/1337 HAX Exploit won't work on the kiosk Wii Us. Sorry, we tried our hardest. Thanks for all the attention."
You do realize that, last night, they got stuff working on kiosk Wii Us right? Otherwise they wouldnt be trying anything today.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They probably have other ways of doing it.
It seems that it will be using the browser exploit based on tweets from @NWPlayer123.
https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/743216821138952193

Reactions: TheDylantula
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, Mario Moonlight exists?