Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do realize that, last night, they got stuff working on kiosk Wii Us right? Otherwise they wouldnt be trying anything today.
For real? Did they provide any solid proof or just hearsay? Not trying to be a dick, I just don't want to get myself hyped for nothing.

Last edited by cdogg,

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well here's all I know.
This tweet was made yesterday.
https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/742877715007578113

JustPingo also tweeted out yesterday asking for anyone with CAT-R firmware files to come forward.
https://twitter.com/JustPingo/status/742824017275543552

Now, according to someone in the IRC room I'm in, they were told through DMs with the two that both stayed up most of the night last night trying to get stuff working and were apparently successful. The guy who is dumping (im not going to say, just not to spread the info) apparently has had some success based on replies to his private tweets.

Last edited by Deleted member 370283,
Reactions: TheDylantula

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well here's all I know.
This tweet was made yesterday.
https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/742877715007578113

JustPingo also tweeted out yesterday asking for anyone with CAT-R firmware files to come forward.
https://twitter.com/JustPingo/status/742824017275543552

Now, according to someone in the IRC room I'm in, they were told through DMs with the two that both stayed up most of the night last night trying to get stuff working and were apparently successful. The guy who is dumping (im not going to say, just not to spread the info) apparently has had some success based on replies to his private tweets.
JustPingo is Just a Troll. Remember everything he has done so far in the 3DS scene.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
JustPingo is Just a Troll. Remember everything he has done so far in the 3DS scene.
>tfw JustPingo is now a troll

Nah man, KTM was actually a legitimate program.

Also, the dump is chugging along just fine as we speak probably :P

Also unwatching this thread so I don't get notifications.

Reactions: TuxSH and Mrrraou

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
>tfw JustPingo is now a troll

Nah man, KTM was actually a legitimate program.

Also, the dump is chugging along just fine as we speak probably :P

Also unwatching this thread so I don't get notifications.
I did that same thing just after commenting. And I'll need to do it again. Unwatch this glorified attention seeker thread. Sorry if it sounds rude, everyone, but that's what this is.

Reactions: TerryG

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Can i just ask one thing?

Even if they were successfull with getting a working playable demo and leak it online. What would it work on? Wii u?? PC???

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
JustPingo never said that he was related to the TLoZ:BOTW thing, tho. And, well, we'll see later if he's just a troll, don't you think? ;) My opinion is already set.
Alright? Whatever he's up to, I have never seen anything actually released/developed by him, that is usable that is. I was just answering to the comments saying his tweet was related to the Zelda demo.

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that same thing just after commenting. And I'll need to do it again. Unwatch this glorified attention seeker thread. Sorry if it sounds rude, everyone, but that's what this is.

Believe what you want, but if Nikki says its a thing that its being attempted, then we have a legitimate chance of getting it.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Believe what you want, but if Nikki says its a thing that its being attempted, then we have a legitimate chance of getting it.
Alright? I know who NWPlayer is. But I also know everyone is able to troll or lie whenever they want. Good luck, everyone, I'm not trying to argue.

Reactions: frogboy

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I can confirm that it's happening too, if that means anything. I'm a no name in the Wii U community though so shrugs

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not gonna get my hopes up on this.

But meh a question:

Does a game being a demo or a full Wii U game affect its chances of working on the CEMU emulator? Or does that not matter at all?

I don't think we know at this point. I don't think we've had the chance to work with an in development demo before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Hi