Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Zoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I can't figure out how to modify the weapon values (to add "custom" stats on bows, for example). Last time I used this save editor was so different. Any help?
Thank you so much in advance.

Edit: This is what I see, dunno why:
As far as I know, Arrows shouldn't be editables, and I can't edit my bows, if someone can help me I will be glad :bow:

18JDn6F.png

Last edited by Zoma,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TheTechGenius,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out how to modify the weapon values (to add "custom" stats on bows, for example). Last time I used this save editor was so different. Any help?
Thank you so much in advance.

Edit: This is what I see, dunno why:
As far as I know, Arrows shouldn't be editables, and I can't edit my bows, if someone can help me I will be glad [emoji144]

18JDn6F.png
I downloaded the source from github and edited the code myself, so I could type custom values. Such as Damage + 5 Arrow Shot.

D

Deleted User

When switch save management becomes possible, can you update this site so switch save files can be hacked as well?

Kudjo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Save editor is FANTASTIC! Thank you!

Was hoping for a little help, though. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:
I'm trying to recreate a wii u save (I accidentally patched my wii u to 5.5.2 [boo!]) file and I used this save editor to build off of a file that was very similar. I got everything taken care of EXCEPT for the Hylian Shield. In the wii u save my brother (who I'm doing this for) had NOT earned the Hylian Shield yet. I'm trying to "reset" this event using the BOTW MASTER SAVE EDITOR. I found how to "un-defeat" the Stalnox (uncheck "MainField_IsDefeat_Enemy_Giant_Bone_AllDay_73882430") who guards the chest with the Hylian Shield inside. I also know that the Hylian shield is "weapon_shield_030", but there must be something else that triggers the box to appear after defeating the Stalnox. Does anyone know which setting(s) I should be looking for to reset the trigger that reveals the chest with the Hylian Shield after beating the Stalnox?

Hopefully, that was pretty clear. Real shame I didn't keep my DNS blocks on the WiiU and avoid 5.5.2 altogether.

noreason

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is completion and starting location data saved? I am attempting to recover a lost saved game file from an accidental format and I've managed to extract the game_data.sav which loads perfectly in the savegame editor, but I don't have all of the other files. If I inject the single file, everything works except I always start from the beginning of the game with what seems to be zero completion on the storyline/quests/temples etc.

I'm guessing the trackblock files have something to do with this?

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know Switch homebrew is not released to the public yet, but would it be possible to convert Wii U BotW savefile to Switch BotW savefile? As this Editor supports Switch BotW save editing.

Lets assume Switch homebrew would become public after Christmas/ Hackers Conference 34C3 this year.

Reactions: FunThomas

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I added a bunch of stuff but it doesn't show up in my game? Using the latest Cemu and the highest number save folder. I loaded my edited save back into the save editor and the items all show so it saved properly, it's just not coming up in game. Any clues?

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I added a bunch of stuff but it doesn't show up in my game? Using the latest Cemu and the highest number save folder. I loaded my edited save back into the save editor and the items all show so it saved properly, it's just not coming up in game. Any clues?
check the pictures in the folders. find the right save this way. For one user it was folder 1 on my wiiu, for another user folder 5. Look at the pictures. or edit them all. or try to load different savegames.

Reactions: cherryduck

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
check the pictures in the folders. find the right save this way. For one user it was folder 1 on my wiiu, for another user folder 5. Look at the pictures. or edit them all. or try to load different savegames.

Thanks, I figured it out in the end by looking at the modified date, mine was in folder 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1