Hacking The "My SD2Vita/PSVSD is having issues" thread

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
You have to set SD2Vita as ux0 or uma0 depending what you wants to use, also you have to format it 64kb cluster.
When i add sd i not hear any thing slide it inside only. No doing sound like (tshik shak) i think the sd holder not fine. Um0 or ux0 how bro???

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In order to use ux0 you have to copy all the files from the original ux0 , you have to zzblank the SD card, on windows file explorer options you have to uncheck hide protected operating system files. FTP into the vita, so it will show you all the files that you need to copy over.

Using like YAMT or Storagemgr mount SD2Vita as ux0 after you are done.

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
In order to use ux0 you have to copy all the files from the original ux0 , you have to zzblank the SD card, on windows file explorer options you have to uncheck hide protected operating system files. FTP into the vita, so it will show you all the files that you need to copy over.

Using like YAMT or Storagemgr mount SD2Vita as ux0 after you are done.
There are 8 gp orginal psvita memory i use it frist for hack psvita what i do if i remove it there are no app to use all of them inside it????

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I haven't used the PS Vita in a while and would like to use it again. Have 2 SD cards today and both are SanDisk, but I use one on the Nintendo Switch and the other on the New Nintendo 2DS Xl. have jailbroken PS Vita and have SD2VITA that I use on PS Vita but it doesn't have SD card in it, can I just Insert SD card in SD2VITA and use PS Vita or do I have to jailbreak it again?

Kibbutz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I haven't used the PS Vita in a while and would like to use it again. Have 2 SD cards today and both are SanDisk, but I use one on the Nintendo Switch and the other on the New Nintendo 2DS Xl. have jailbroken PS Vita and have SD2VITA that I use on PS Vita but it doesn't have SD card in it, can I just Insert SD card in SD2VITA and use PS Vita or do I have to jailbreak it again?
If you have enso already installed you can simply put a sd card in it seti the sd2vita as uma0 and copy all your files from the original memory card (or internal memory if you have a slim) and then set the sd2vita as ux0 and use it as your main memory storage. If you don't have enso installed then you only need to activate the hack and proceed with the steps written above.

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you have enso already installed you can simply put a sd card in it seti the sd2vita as uma0 and copy all your files from the original memory card (or internal memory if you have a slim) and then set the sd2vita as ux0 and use it as your main memory storage. If you don't have enso installed then you only need to activate the hack and proceed with the steps written above.
Thank you for your reply and I'm going to do that.

Reactions: raxadian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work