The past two weeks

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, well, well... It's been a really busy two weeks! My uncle hired me to do a video presentation to remember 9/11. I got that completed and earned $100.00 It was very tiring but it made me happy in the end. (not the 9/11 part)

I've been struggling with Intel customer support. I really wish they hired employees that I could understand. Trying to understand other languages or English with certain accents is difficult for me. Bright side? I get a free processor replacement! At least I get my defective processor replaced. I paid extra for overnight shipping, and the employee told me it would be here tomorrow. So yay!

I am loving school this year. Tenth grade is a lot better than ninth. I really like Biology, and I have been making good grades.

That is all. Nothing else is really important.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
At least you aren't a freshman no more. I remember my hazing..... *shudders*
Eleventh grade is where it's at: you're old enough to be amongst the twelfth graders, and you're old enough to make the tenth graders slave around for ya.
tongue.gif

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Faith said:
At least you aren't a freshman no more. I remember my hazing..... *shudders*
Eleventh grade is where it's at: you're old enough to be amongst the twelfth graders, and you're old enough to make the tenth graders slave around for ya.
tongue.gif
Many people don't know this, but I am home-schooled. So the only person I have around to bully is myself. Besides, I'm not the bully type.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1