Gaming The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Portable Restoration Mod

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you can but I don't know how to convert those maps 100%. All of the work was done by AnthonyBF2, I was just testing the game. Basically, you will have to scale textures to 32x32 and remove some objects that are too high poly. Then munge it for PS2 and it *should* work but I don't know if he did anything else. I doubt he wants you to take his lvl files, but you could register and ask him how he did it.
What's his forum address ?

Reactions: ARC-117

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAPPY NEW YEARS TROOPERS!

Attachments

• YsSDItd.gif
    YsSDItd.gif
    913.7 KB · Views: 729
Reactions: ali_ihsan21

dr_kirk

Trophies
XP
Country
I've had similar problems getting the mod to work on my PSP 1000. It froze at the first screen. I think I had to use the core.lvl from the original game to get the mod to load. Obviously, this made some parts of the mod unavailable, but at least I could play the game.

BTW, is the Naboo Queen a playable character now? I couldn't find her in the mod.

Last edited by dr_kirk,

DylanRocket

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I need help trying to play the mod with BF1 maps on it...
Which mod? Don Abu's mod combined with anthonybf2's mod? You can't do that as the two mission.lvl files overwrite each other. Same goes for the shell.lvl and core.lvl (I think). Basically, just have two ISOs with the two different mods or choose which ever one you want to use if you don't have the space for both ISOs.

If you're just using anthonybf2's mod alone, make sure to only select Kashyyyk Islands in GCW era and Yavin 4 Arena in CW era. Those maps only have one era set up correctly ATM to my knowledge.

Last edited by DylanRocket,

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which mod? Don Abu's mod combined with anthonybf2's mod? You can't do that as the two mission.lvl files overwrite each other. Same goes for the shell.lvl and core.lvl (I think). Basically, just have two ISOs with the two different mods or choose which ever one you want to use if you don't have the space for both ISOs.

If you're just using anthonybf2's mod alone, make sure to only select Kashyyyk Islands in GCW era and Yavin 4 Arena in CW era. Those maps only have one era set up correctly ATM to my knowledge.
Anthony's I can't put it back into an ISO...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.