Gaming The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Portable Restoration Mod

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to play this on my vita but i get a black screen.
I've even used everything in the zip yet nothing.
Even running both clocks at 333 won't work

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great mod! Only turn-off for me is space kashyyk. I try to play clone wars era but it brings me galactic civil war with either Fett or Solo.
What gives???
Also, does someone still have a copy of Broadus mod?

Schnippshly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Broadus here. :) I don't go by that username anymore, maybe I have already been in this very thread to nerd out already and have amnesia or something, but I made that mod back in high school and it is cool to still see people mentioning it.
Here is a quick, vague guide on how to make this mod yourself. You'll need the PC mod tools. You need to research how to make your own main.lvl (the instructions for the PC version will work on the PSP version). In all of the level files will be a line that says something like "PS2modelmemory". Change that to "PSPmodelmemory". You will also have to mess with these numbers or your models will appear obliterated in-game. I believe either adding or removing a zero usually does the trick.
That's about it, anything else is just regular modding. Personally I am just not as crazy about PSP SWBF2 as I was in 2006 so I have never touched it again. Unfortunately I lost the original files a long time ago so I can't share them, but I didn't do much. Once I got Geonosis working, I just messed with the files to find that there were originally spawn points for LAATs (the flying troop carriers). I may have needed a hex editor for this but I can't remember. There was an LAAT that had seats, but the AI would always pile into them and then fly into a rock and die immediately, so I found that there was a completely AI-controlled LAAT variant with no seats in it, and I spawned that instead. That was the only complicated thing I did. Everything else was simple editing of the files provided in the mod tools. Spawning 32 AI had to do with editing the gametype files, rather than the individual level files.
Glad to see anyone interested in modding games, and this is a pretty fun one to mess with, so good luck!

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So i recently booted up Battlefront 2 on my PSP ( on my list of isos) and i played it for 1 hour straight. This game is lots of fun, i might try installing this mod

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you still have the iso for it? The video has been set to private and can't be viewed
no but it can be found on youtube ...& as much as i tried i could never get Adrenaline online .. but it worked on PPSSPP very hot and miss ... there is a way to play Socom 3 online now too ... i just never really liked that game so much

Reactions: Purplstuph

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no but it can be found on youtube ...& as much as i tried i could never get Adrenaline online .. but it worked on PPSSPP very hot and miss ... there is a way to play Socom 3 online now too ... i just never really liked that game so much
Idc about not playing it online, I just want to explore the mod. Does it have a specific name so i won't have to waste time to search it everywhere?

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idc about not playing it online, I just want to explore the mod. Does it have a specific name so i won't have to waste time to search it everywhere?
ive actually got my vita in my bag at work let me go see give me a few minute im busy AF...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

20200917_082225.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch