• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The United States has now promised, or given, more than $113 billion to Ukraine. Why won't the rest of the UN step up to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You say things can “can turn ugly”, as if they haven’t been—
And you say that as if things can't get even worse if we let the worst types of people have the reins.

anarchy isn’t a real thing, man.
Lol that's my point: you're fantasizing, not providing modern solutions for modern problems.

Blaming Reagan is like blaming Trump. It’s an excuse to hold onto the only thing you are familiar with; crying.
In other words: you don't want the rich and powerful held accountable for the actions they take which negatively affect millions of people. Awfully progressive of you.

The industrial revolution was “regulated” into being.
Just as the forty-hour work week, the New Deal, and the EPA were regulated into being. Nobody said positive progress was easy, but that doesn't mean you surrender to the flow of negativity and regression.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
This thread is nasty in every way. First, I support Ukraine more than anyone, forget every thing else just for @AlanJohn alone. But people who make threads like this would say we need more wars and more money spent on wars are the same time would say they don't want to see "crippled war veterans".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1