Homebrew The Wii U Homebrew Request Thread

Trophies
XP
Well, the FTP server now works when i used an old elf version
Anyways, we need a homebrew on the Wii U that lets us take selfies. Something like a front camera test.
Something similar to this was done a while back but if I remember correctly the CameraLibs were an absolute nightmare to even try to do without Nintendo's Dev Package which is where the project ended up going.

Because of that it'd have been illegal to release open-sourced.

Reactions: SylverReZ

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Perfect dark was decompiled recently, similar to oot or sm64. I am really looking forward to see the same love for perfect dark
So far the only decompiled stuff on wii u are the sonic games that use the RSDK engine

Tur7L3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Could there be an app or (at this point preferably) a plugin that enables gyro for configurable in sensibility stick inputs that are mapped on any game? maybe a button to recalibrate or deactivate in general when done so. But in general just the first thing.

Maidvelia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
HBL2HBC with the following mods all in one
- 720p (exists)
- HDMI to Component
- Deflicker/Softening Disabled
- Green chroma offset fix (probably not possible)
- 480p with global underscan downscaling fix

Alternatively, CBHC or Tiramisu with everything but the first mod.

Last edited by Maidvelia,
Reactions: andreiarturo

jdxvmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's PSP emulation looking on Wii U? I've been modding for about 7 years now, and I would love to add PSP games to the list of homebrews I have on my Wii U :)

HeadstrongWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to beg, but I'd love an updated revision of Ship of Harkinian - the OoT Wii U port. I found someone who gave me a precomplied WUP but it was the first release, which crashed everywhere ; don't know if it's still like that or what updates have been given.

I'd also love a forwarder for SM64 Wii U, can't stand how it launches from the HBL. Can't figure out how to make my own either.

Edit ; since I posted I found forwarders for both and an updated revision of the OoT Port.

Could still use a forwarder for WiiFlow and FTPiiU.

Last edited by HeadstrongWolf,

Jereming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Runing Wii VC eshop games in its own region
btw is that the Eshop wii vc titles (for wiiu) are running under a slightly different (Enhanced?) )vWii mode unlike where regular wii game run?

ishida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game:
カラオケJOYSOUND (Karaoke Joysound) [japan version]

i'm happy to donate handsomely if someone can keep the server alive

LumpaDumpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
I don't know if something similar has already been requested and i obviously don't know if it even possible to do but it would be really great to have some "simple" Button-Remapping application.

Take Mario Kart 8 for example. If you're using the Gamepad or a Pro Gamepad you'll notice that the original Button Layout wasted so many opportunities to be much better.
For example: In the original Button Layout you accelerate with "A" and brake with the "B" button. This gets pretty tedious if you want to brake during drifts and you need to "fat Thumb" both Keys all the time.
Nintendo really fucked that up by wasting Buttons by having "odd" mappings like "use Item" on both L and ZL, which is a shame since one of the buttons could be brake (B) instead which would make everything so much better.
It would be great having a tool which you fire up before starting a game to swap Buttons (having Profiles for each game and player would be the next Step, maybe even Launching the Game from Within the app?).
It doesn't need to be too complicated (i know that might sound silly considering how hard it might be to realize) just for example swap "A" with "L" or "B" with "Z".
That way even Wiimotes could work much better for Mario Kart (with the original Layout there isn't even a Brake button) or other games.

Last edited by LumpaDumpa,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if something similar has already been requested and i obviously don't know if it even possible to do but it would be really great to have some "simple" Button-Remapping application.

Take Mario Kart 8 for example. If you're using the Gamepad or a Pro Gamepad you'll notice that the original Button Layout wasted so many opportunities to be much better.
For example: In the original Button Layout you accelerate with "A" and brake with the "B" button. This gets pretty tedious if you want to brake during drifts and you need to "fat Thumb" both Keys all the time.
Nintendo really fucked that up by wasting Buttons by having "odd" mappings like "use Item" on both L and ZL, which is a shame since one of the buttons could be brake (B) instead which would make everything so much better.
It would be great having a tool which you fire up before starting a game to swap Buttons (having Profiles for each game and player would be the next Step, maybe even Launching the Game from Within the app?).
It doesn't need to be too complicated (i know that might sound silly considering how hard it might be to realize) just for example swap "A" with "L" or "B" with "Z".
That way even Wiimotes could work much better for Mario Kart (with the original Layout there isn't even a Brake button) or other games.
Hid2vpad

https://gbatemp.net/threads/hid-to-vpad.424127/

HeadstrongWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's possible on cemu, but I'd love if there was a hardware compatible way to reduce the bloom on Wind Waker / Twilight Princess HD.

I assume this would be possible through SDCaffiene.

Last edited by HeadstrongWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol