Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a couple new shirts to add to the collection
20230117_160300.jpg

20230117_160351.jpg

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
getting on the hope of the picofly (sniff) just arrive a little bugger RP2040, that thing is SMALL!!!!:

View attachment 347954
it's just a little bit high than one of my laptop's keys and about the same width.
I doubt that Picofly is ever gonna happen at this point in time.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I doubt that Picofly is ever gonna happen at this point in time.
the person who conceived it will not release it, sure, but for me it was an egg of columbus situation. After the first one did, others will copy and succeed. I believe we're near (as a hwfly user, I don't need it, but I'll enjoy to see more people in the atmosphere wagon).

Reactions: SylverReZ
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I love playing games, but as a university student I can't bring my gaming PC between my dorm back every year. That's when I heard about this awesome cool product called Google Stadia. It's like Netflix for your games! Google keeps your games on their servers and lets you play them wherever you are! All you need is a controller to connect and any device with a web browser. Awesome, right? My controller came today.

PXL_20230118_200942112_noexif.jpg

Flipping it over we can see what comes in the box.
  • Stadia Controller (for controlling the games)
  • Chromecast Ultra (so you can stream the games to your TV)
PXL_20230118_201036361_noexif.jpg

I don't know why more people aren't talking about this. I love the concept. It's so convenient. It's like their tagline says. "One place for all the ways we play" (emphasis mine). Except it's not one place. It's any place! Now even I can enjoy AAA quality videogames from the comfort of my dorm room without needing to drag a big and bulky gaming PC here when I move in and out each summer.

PXL_20230118_201011516_noexif.jpg

I'm going to finish up some work and then try it out on some Destiny 2 later. You guys let me know if you would like to see me post pictures of the controller and maybe a little review here later once I've unboxed it and tried it out :)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getting on the hope of the picofly (sniff) just arrive a little bugger RP2040, that thing is SMALL!!!!:

View attachment 347954
it's just a little bit high than one of my laptop's keys and about the same width.

pfffft that's not small. I'll show you small [unzips] :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Just bought this beauty of a slushice/milkshake machine
Cant wait till summer when im going to comsume a lot of slushice, and maybe some milkshake

Cool.. To bad it wasn't an Ice Cream one that you could resale it to mickey deez :rofl2:

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought two extra Nintendo component cables, got 'em for a good price.

Strangely enough, on YouTube it's very hard to find a comparison where the YouTuber actually uses the Nintendo component cable because practically all use everything else (Wii2HDMI, Retro-Bit Cable, HD Retrovision, Mayflash Wii2HDMI, etc). Even on the web I can't seem to find genuine comparisons that used the cable itself, rather it's comparisons using the cheap $5 cables.

I get people like to buy cheap stuff and I do too, but these cables/adapters are generally of low quality and will at some point disappoint or annoy you. I remember using a $5 PS2 component cable and during a race on NFS ProStreet (love this game on PS2 and other consoles, it's an awesome simcade) the screen would go black so I'd have to pause the game whenever it'd happen. :-/

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I bought my orig v1 Switch years ago, I give my New 3DS XL to my nephew. Then, I didn't hack the 3DS at all, just had bunch of bought shop games, and a few carts. Well last weekend while over visiting with him, I asked about the 3DS and he said he hasn't touch it in months, (he has Switch now too) so I took it back.
And boy am I glad I did...I had no idea what you can do with these nowdays. CFW, Retroarch, and tons of homebrew. I almost forgot how fun this thing is. Don't get me wrong, I love my Switch, but the 3DS was a great device. Fits perfectly in my pocket, for on the go, with little to no worries of breaking it, unlike the Switch. Yea the finger button placement is def smaller, gives me cramps if play for long, but still I love this thing. I think I'm gonna keep it in my collection from here on. I'm gonna order a new battery for it, just because, been few years on this one. Ok thanks for reading. Game On! :yay3ds:
IMG_20230119_150535.jpg

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
When I bought my orig v1 Switch years ago, I give my New 3DS XL to my nephew. Then, I didn't hack the 3DS at all, just had bunch of bought shop games, and a few carts. Well last weekend while over visiting with him, I asked about the 3DS and he said he hasn't touch it in months, (he has Switch now too) so I took it back.
And boy am I glad I did...I had no idea what you can do with these nowdays. CFW, Retroarch, and tons of homebrew. I almost forgot how fun this thing is. Don't get me wrong, I love my Switch, but the 3DS was a great device. Fits perfectly in my pocket, for on the go, with little to no worries of breaking it, unlike the Switch. Yea the finger button placement is def smaller, gives me cramps if play for long, but still I love this thing. I think I'm gonna keep it in my collection from here on. I'm gonna order a new battery for it, just because, been few years on this one. Ok thanks for reading. Game On! :yay3ds:
the 3DS is really amazing, it has variety, quantity, hidden gems, virtual console. Also, super CFW friendly and it have full compatibility with the huge DS library. I love that thing.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got some connectors for my ebike. The 3 phase wires were connected by 15a rated connectors. I didn’t think about their rating when I installed them. Then I searched and learned why my phase wires were getting hot. I was running 25a through them. These connectors are my weak point. The new MT60 connectors are rated for 100a. AND all three wires are in the same connector. It’ll be a bit slimmer too!

873A78B2-1412-41EF-9AEA-F4484831330D.jpeg

I also learned that my phase wires are too long and is adding unnecessary resistance, creating more heat. I’ll be shortening them as much as I can.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love playing games, but as a university student I can't bring my gaming PC between my dorm back every year. That's when I heard about this awesome cool product called Google Stadia. It's like Netflix for your games! Google keeps your games on their servers and lets you play them wherever you are! All you need is a controller to connect and any device with a web browser. Awesome, right? My controller came today.

View attachment 348075

Flipping it over we can see what comes in the box.
  • Stadia Controller (for controlling the games)
  • Chromecast Ultra (so you can stream the games to your TV)
View attachment 348076

I don't know why more people aren't talking about this. I love the concept. It's so convenient. It's like their tagline says. "One place for all the ways we play" (emphasis mine). Except it's not one place. It's any place! Now even I can enjoy AAA quality videogames from the comfort of my dorm room without needing to drag a big and bulky gaming PC here when I move in and out each summer.

View attachment 348077

I'm going to finish up some work and then try it out on some Destiny 2 later. You guys let me know if you would like to see me post pictures of the controller and maybe a little review here later once I've unboxed it and tried it out :)
sorry to burst your bubble but google stadia is gone or going, thats why no one is talking about the service. good luck

Reactions: felix.200

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1