Things you recently bought or got

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't you just grab the Mass Effect Trilogy set? Though I suppose it was cheaper overall with that buy one get one deal to get them separately?
Indeed it was. The trilogy set was $40 at GameStop and its about $35 on amazon.
At GameStop, all of it was $8.58 after using a coupon I had from my powerup rewards ^o^

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a Boss AD-8 off Craigslist. Normally $350+ but dude had it in like new condition for $70.

But the trilogy has a bunch of DLC included, doesn't it?
Unfortunately, Xbox 360 got screwed on the trilogy set... Only DLC packaged for 360 are the Cerberus Network (online pass) for ME2 and online pass for ME3...which is extra lame now that they're free anyway. PS3 got almost all DLC for ME2 packaged on-disc. PC got Zaeed and a bunch of smaller DLC for ME2 along with Bring Down the Sky, and Pinnacle Station for ME1...

Reactions: chavosaur

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, Xbox 360 got screwed on the trilogy set... Only DLC packaged for 360 are the Cerberus Network (online pass) for ME2 and online pass for ME3...which is extra lame now that they're free anyway. PS3 got almost all DLC for ME2 packaged on-disc. PC got Zaeed and a bunch of smaller DLC for ME2 along with Bring Down the Sky, and Pinnacle Station for ME1...
Ah, I see. I knew the PS3 version got more DLC, but I never knew they got THAT much more DLC.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought today a modded Playstation SCPH-1004 for 5€ with the cables and a memory card, but no controller. I'll just use my ps2 controller with

EDIT: Seller said it was a SCPH-1004 but it was a SCPH-7502

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HATS CAME AWWWWW YEAAAAAAA
surytuja.jpg

apeny9up.jpg

S0NlC1

Youtube Partner
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
In the past two months I have bought:
Ps Vita
iPhone 4s
Samsung Galaxy S3
Uncharted Golden Abyiss
MUD
WRC 3
Unit 13
NFS Most Wanted
Some other PS Vita accessories (like car chargers, cases etc)

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just put in an amazon preorder for the Prima Zelda guide collection that comes out this December (since it's about $70 cheaper than at GameStop). Maybe that doesn't count (I'm not even paying until it ships), but figured I'd throw it out there anyway. Between this, and the Link figma, and Wind Waker HD, and A Link Between Worlds, it's looking to be a great year's-end for a Zelda fan. I can't wait. :D

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get the WKF? I'm assuming the MR Junkyard right?
Also what do you plan to do with it? GC or Wii?

Not sure it's allowed to post what place I got it from... I would PM you the link but literally the day after I ordered the Wiikey Fusion they stopped selling them. Looked like an ass when I sent it to some one else (was a great price about half of what other places are selling them for, I am sure it's a clone or knock off though.)

About my plans, I am planning on using it mostly for GC stuff on my Wii, I am pretty interested in mounting it to the Wii's stand or maybe inside of it as using like a 32GB SD card to keep all my GC games handy. It's not like I have a huge collection of them so 32GB would probably hold the ones I play the most.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Not sure it's allowed to post what place I got it from... I would PM you the link but literally the day after I ordered the Wiikey Fusion they stopped selling them. Looked like an ass when I sent it to some one else (was a great price about half of what other places are selling them for, I am sure it's a clone or knock off though.)

About my plans, I am planning on using it mostly for GC stuff on my Wii, I am pretty interested in mounting it to the Wii's stand or maybe inside of it as using like a 32GB SD card to keep all my GC games handy. It's not like I have a huge collection of them so 32GB would probably hold the ones I play the most.

Oh you misunderstood! But you still answered my question.
I was asking if you were going to solder the chip into a GC or Wii.
Clearly you're taking the Solderless Wii route.
And I'm not interested in buying one, I was just curious as I got a private seller to sell me a genuine new WKF with v1.0 Swiss Autoboot r216 for $25

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you misunderstood! But you still answered my question.
I was asking if you were going to solder the chip into a GC or Wii.
Clearly you're taking the Solderless Wii route.
And I'm not interested in buying one, I was just curious as I got a private seller to sell me a genuine new WKF with v1.0 Swiss Autoboot r216 for $25

Yeah definitely going solderless this time, I had an original Wiikey that I just soldered to one of my launch Wii's it burned out or something after a few weeks, got a clone knock off version of it and solder wired that one in (wasn't too sure if soldering a board right to another board was a good idea but I followed the directions... Not sure if that was the problem but the clone is still kicking so maybe that was the problem?) I like the idea of just being able clip something in and have it work, seems like it's a pretty reliable concept.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...