Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarriorReturns said:
Ban this loser already. All he does is say ''W00 360 ftw! ps3 teh sux, modz are teh stupids and im teh smertz!''
Need I say more?

Ban this loser already. All he does is say "You fucking fanboy! The PS3 is OBVIOUSLY superior!"

PapiChulo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No. Moderators suck because instead of getting laid like the rest of humanity, they spend their time being hall-monitors telling kids to not run in the hallways. This is most likely represents the most substantial bit of power they will even experience so I won't begrudge them that. The more successful ones might evolve into Homeowners Association board members, that is if they move out of mom's basement.

That is all.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PapiChulo said:
No. Moderators suck because instead of getting laid like the rest of humanity, they spend their time being hall-monitors telling kids to not run in the hallways. This is most likely represents the most substantial bit of power they will even experience so I won't begrudge them that. The more successful ones might evolve into Homeowners Association board members, that is if they move out of mom's basement.

That is all.

If you have a problem with us, then leave. We apparently aren't horrible as you say as you are still here.

Oh, and yes. You caught me. I always longed for the day that I could be the next hall monitor in elementary school. But alas, I never got the opportunity so I decided to spend the next nine years of my life living in my parent's basement where I rapidly moderate every post on a forum while wearing a hall monitor sash and turning away droves of begging women because I have a new dream. To be on the homeowner's association board. Yes, you indeed know me well.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
PapiChulo said:

That is all.

WTF...

lol serious idiots itt

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
PapiChulo said:

That is all.

If you have a problem with us, then leave. We apparently aren't horrible as you say as you are still here.

Oh, and yes. You caught me. I always longed for the day that I could be the next hall monitor in elementary school. But alas, I never got the opportunity so I decided to spend the next nine years of my life living in my parent's basement where I rapidly moderate every post on a forum while wearing a hall monitor sash and turning away droves of begging women because I have a new dream. To be on the homeowner's association board. Yes, you indeed know me well.

Man, then you really dropped the ball between bob and kupo, didn't you?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
jalapeno said:
trust ZeWarriorReturns to try and sway a topic into a 360 vs PS3 debate

*clap* *clap*

Nothing to do with the post at all. Trust Jalawhothefuckcares to make another retarded post for the sake of a flame war. Offtopic, in all honesty, you had no reason to say anything to my message. If I had aimed it at you, fine, but since I didn't. FUCK OFF.

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol name searching yourself, loser

*goes to search noisound*

;P

@PapiChulo

taking a shot at the mods to see if you can push them to ban you ? lol

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarriorReturns said:
jalapeno said:
trust ZeWarriorReturns to try and sway a topic into a 360 vs PS3 debate

*clap* *clap*

Nothing to do with the post at all. Trust Jalawhothefuckcares to make another retarded post for the sake of a flame war. Offtopic, in all honesty, you had no reason to say anything to my message. If I had aimed it at you, fine, but since I didn't. FUCK OFF.

This is why we can't have nice things.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they ARE doing a great job
just be thankful this site is even up
and just cuz they moved your tasting urine topic
i mean, just try to see things from their side maybe?

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ jalapeno
Why are you even in GBAtemp anyways if all you are going to do is post something that is completely offtopic, while there are many more sites where you really discuss such stuff?
I feel like GBAtemp's offtopic section is more for us to talk about random stuff we have in mind, rather than a person that just suddenly arrived, doesn't know what the site is actually for, and post the most random thread, and whines about their thread being moved to the testing section, which he/she does not realize it was nessesary.
I see that the moderators of this site gives us more freedom than any other sites.
Now I would want to see you in GBAtemp when CNET/Gamespot really does buy out the site, where all of your posts would be deleted and each "word" you use, you'll get moderated, and get banned without any notice.
If you have a problem with the moderators, why don't you go to a different site, without trying to make GBAtemp look bad?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
PapiChulo said:

That is all.
did you mean to post that at some other forum or something? because nothing of what you said is relevant.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
MC DUI said:
TrolleyDave said:
They didn't trash them, they moved them to the testing area, and the mods here are amongst the best. I don't know any other forum that would of even allowed the topics.

QFT
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?