Hacking this software is not currently on the console. Please redownload the software to continue.

reventensa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"this software is not currently on the console. Please redownload the software to continue. If the software was originally downloaded to a microSD card, please cancel, turn of the console, and insert that mircoSD card."

Installed an nsp (darksouls) getting this error. Only game to do this to me. I tried putting the nsps back on the SD but same issue.

HELP!!?!?!?

reventensa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I appreciate your response but i doubt it. On the off chance that I am an idiot. How can i uninstall ans start over?]

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Just go to your Settings -> Data Management -> Manage software
Select the game and delete it (not archive).
The game itself should then be deleted and you can try again.
But as Blahblah mentioned you did install the update, not the actual game.
Sometimes updates can also be + 1.5GB in size.

Reactions: Tomy Sakazaki

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Game was installed on newer version of OS SX using newer installer, or stand alone installer app SX made. - you swtiched cards and are using an older SX OS ver - not saying this is your answer but it was mine when i had the same message. Was the game an XCI converted to NSP style install ? was also for me.

jme2712

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to revive this, but I backed up my Nintendo folder, reformatted for EMUMMC and then moved the backup Nintendo folder back to my SD when done. Now I get this error. Do I need to re download and re install everything?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I hate to revive this, but I backed up my Nintendo folder, reformatted for EMUMMC and then moved the backup Nintendo folder back to my SD when done. Now I get this error. Do I need to re download and re install everything?
Oh cmon! in the same boat as jme2712
emuNAND loads from a different folder instead of SD:\Nintendo, for Atmosphere this is by default SD:\emuMMC\RAW1 so just move your files there. Or if you're using SX OS it's in SD:\Emutendo

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
emuNAND loads from a different folder instead of SD:\Nintendo, for Atmosphere this is by default SD:\emuMMC\RAW1 so just move your files there. Or if you're using SX OS it's in SD:\Emutendo

Thanks for the confirmation, doing exactly this after taking a peek at NXShell and realizing that path I kept seeing; \emuMMC\RAW1, is right there.
Just completed moving SD:\Nintendo to \emuMMC\RAW1\Nintendo =D about to check if that was it.

EDIT:
So now the cloud icon is gone but all games are Corrupted apparently
Even removed the Nintendo folder and transferred a fresh copy, still nothing.

EDIT:EDIT:
Fixed issue with corrupted data.
was missing the sigpatches
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-sigpatches-noob-paradise.532146/

Last edited by HyeVltg3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work