Thoughts on multiple genders

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

what monstrosity have you created.

My opinion: There are TWO genders. I don't believe the shit about "needing support because I don't feel comfortable". Deal with what God gave you. You have no other choice. Those people just want to be different. Being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender/sexual, queer, asexual, ansexual, pansexual, a different gender besides the existing TWO, all of that is a mental disorder that we should stop in its tracks. The bible tells stories about a man who offered up his daughter to any man who would take her and have sex with her as long as they stopped fucking other men. Then that city was destroyed. Our world and petty existence will soon be over. We are headed down the same track.

You asked for my thoughts, you got em. Not don't bitch about them not meeting your requirements to be correct. Get over it and start maturing.

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My opinion: There are TWO genders. I don't believe the shit about "needing support because I don't feel comfortable". Deal with what God gave you. You have no other choice. Those people just want to be different. Being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender/sexual, queer, asexual, ansexual, pansexual, a different gender besides the existing TWO, all of that is a mental disorder that we should stop in its tracks. The bible tells stories about a man who offered up his daughter to any man who would take her and have sex with her as long as they stopped fucking other men. Then that city was destroyed. Our world and petty existence will soon be over. We are headed down the same track.

You asked for my thoughts, you got em. Not don't bitch about them not meeting your requirements to be correct. Get over it and start maturing.

Man, you're such a stereotype

Reactions: Hayleia
D

Deleted User

I swear to god if I am not allowed to be mad at people for thinking there are more than 2 genders without being considered the bottom of this society, then people shouldn't be allowed to be mad at me for believing there are only two genders. This society is worthless and I wish not to be a part of it, but I value my own life too much to take it.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what about guys with femenine bodies and that feel somewhat femenine? Is that just some kind of hormone disorder? Would like to know cuz despite me having a penis and acting like a dude in the outside, i'm pretty much femenine in the inside and have a very femenine body :P

gotta -snip- this later or just ask for deletion lel

Last edited by DeslotlCL,
Reactions: VinsCool

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
So what about guys with femenine bodies and that feel somewhat femenine? Is that just some kind of hormone disorder? Would like to know cuz despite me having a penis and acting like a dude in the outside, i'm pretty much femenine in the inside and have a very femenine body :P
You're still a male. Be comfortable with your body.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Oh lord. I have gotten even more vocal than I planned. This thread in and of itself was a bad idea.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just lock thread. Obviously GBAtemp can't have a reasonable discussion about this. It's a foregone conclusion.

I've been living under a rock, those terms are brand new to me, and way too specific. Just be who you want to be. I also think it's weird to have a discussion about a heavy subject like this on a forum that's proven time and time again that it will devolve to shitposting, trolling and triggering. So, why bother?

I said that in page 1 and am currently being proven right.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first off i dont have a care in the world if a boy thinks he a girl or vise versa. i do not have anything against transgender people. yall can do what ever you want. and yall can pay for that change also. i should not have to pay for it though taxes. that said

a person change change the way they look or feel but they cant change their genetics. there is a reason for male and female to exist. nature has figured it out. there is no gender neutral in humans. a transgender from boy to girl better be able to get pregnant, oh wait they cant they don't have those parts.... lets not pretend here. until we can change the very make up of our genetics after birth only the physical can be changed.

If a person digs up a transgender in 2000 years and looks at the bones, can they determine the correct gender? that is my question?

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Let's not talk about whether it is a mental disorder or not, but for the sake of this argument, let's assume it is.

So what? Those people still exist. It doesn't matter why. And they didn't choose this. Can you really judge them for something they have no control of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bye whoever's leaving