HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I deeply appologize....no English is not my first language...and I understand my post is hard to read so let me answer your statement

QUOTE said:
Rising Sun would love some competition so please take some of that money you brag about and do something with it. In the meantime RS will deliver 90% of the released GBA roms to the community you feel that you are a leader of.

with my quote

QUOTEif RS wants to waste their money....as long as they aren't putting retarted intros or what was that last time you guys did when it got all heated? Oh thats right put a password on the rom. lol..gimme a break. As long as they arent doing that shit then fuck em, let em...I'll reap the profits

To retranslate...if RS wants to be the leader .... as I said before...let em....as long as they are doing thing my way...When I am unhappy with their dumps again trust me, I will take action

Dragon_Megatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HugeCock, just get the euro version of this game (it's a clean dump) and be happy... thanks to RS, we can play this awesome game. But i must agree with you: intros suxxxx!!! And enough of this stupid discussion!!!
mad.gif

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To retranslate...if RS wants to be the leader .... as I said before...let em....as long as they are doing thing my way...When I am unhappy with their dumps again trust me, I will take action

So, hang on, RS has to have *your* approval of how they release, patch, train and put intros on their own releases? Or else, what, exactly? You'll get all huffed and puffed and -oh noes- dump your own copy of the game to distribute amongst your intro-hating peers.

If any group wants to be creative and attach an intro or a trainer and you simply don't appreciate it, why aren't you just saying to yourself: "Hmm, thanks but no thanks. I prefer a clean dump so i'll go and buy my own copy and dump it to my own preferences."
Instead, you're going out of your way to make threats and insult the work done. Why?

Admiral

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only real reason I want a pure dump is cause Rising Sun sucks ass more than .....well I guess I high ranking officer in the Navy....I don't want their name anywhere on my computer. "Sure i could dump it myself...shit I used to do it all the time...till I learned of IPS patches....and hey if RS wants to waste their money....as long as they aren't putting retarted intros or what was that last time you guys did when it got all heated? Oh thats right put a password on the rom. lol..gimme a break. As long as they arent doing that shit then fuck em, let em...I'll reap the profits...like everyone else said its a damn region dump so I am not in any rush when I can play the Euro versoin. There are groups out there that also prefer No Intros, no crap...jesus we all remeber when RS was like OMG the scene is dead, bow before us and suck are dicks as we leave, lol scene didnt die, TRM took over and it was great...no FORCED intros, no FORCED trainers, no FORCED Patches. Shit here is Pokemon Emerald...and a patch IF you want it. God I love those guys! RS on the other hand...I really want a pure copy more for the fact that after the whole "OMG were so leet Nintendo gave us 78 kajillion dollars to walk so peace and yet here they are...seriously Admiral I know what goes into dumping, I know what goes into making trainers, and those retarted intros you do....I just don't like em....more of the fact I don't like RS....and great thing about the community is we (not being RS) have each others back so if someone wants a game like Lego Star Wars and RS is on some high horse...no problem there is enough people now to hand out a pure copy...One board member gets my back and trust me I'll get theres. I may not have the hook ups in the pre release department Admeral but I got more money than you four folds mother fucker believe that and one by one you guys will start loosing more and more releases again. (not by me though cause piracy is wrong ....right Nintendo 
cool.gif
  )

PS MRC is uber queer...but there is nothing wrong with that

You compare Trashman with RS ???? Fine so please tell me - how many games got cracked or trained by trashman ? Trashman did a good job yes... but not for a long time.

PPL like you dont understand anything.

i personally dont care about GBA-Releases but i still remember who brought, cracked and trained the most games for me.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Instead, you're going out of your way to make threats and insult the work done. Why?

#1) I never made a threat....all I asked was if someone made a patch to remove the intro/trainer which is a common thing
#2) It was then the Admiral who said "He didn't understand people like me and should be grateful of RS" and started this whole thing.
#3) Why did it restart....it sounded like the same smugness of RS which caused me to develop a bad taste...when I asked for the patch it wasn't personal...it was prefrences.....then it became personal yes cause I dislike RS...
I've got my reasons....were all bound to have em...I think they are douches and that's my right..and it's a bit more personal than that which I don't want to get into. If they want some competition then seriously they can keep putting crappy trainers in games....after about 5...it should get somebody (not me feds..cause piracy is wrong
cool.gif
) But if they keep their shit up then yea I am pretty sure it will cause someone to get off their ass and once again start to steal away RS's releases.

Anyway I have the pure version (thnx)....the argument is over....for now.

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
When I am unhappy with their dumps again trust me, I will take action

So thats not a threat, huh.

Anyway, happy for you that you got the rom image you prefer. If groups like RS who like to put intros/trainers on their releases aren't producing the material you're looking for, maybe you should just look for another source of free games instead of insulting them.

Don't come saying you didn't insult them either:

QUOTE said:
The only real reason I want a pure dump is cause Rising Sun sucks ass more than (...)
QUOTE said:
as long as they aren't putting retarted intros
(...) and hey if RS wants to waste their money (...)
I'm not getting this part btw. Are you saying that releasing games in a way that you prefer is a good way to spend money, but releasing them with an intro/trainer is a waste of money? You still have the game, you just have to press start.

Anyway, rant mode off. I look forward to the competition from someone because honestly, seeing the majority of titles on the GBA and DS from the same family (RS/LGC/SUPREMACY) is pretty darn boring.

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
You compare Trashman with RS ???? Fine so please tell me - how many games got cracked or trained by trashman ? Trashman did a good job yes... but not for a long time.

PPL like you dont understand anything.

i personally dont care about GBA-Releases but i still remember who brought, cracked and trained the most games for me.
lately, hell yes i do... AND YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.. RS GET SUPPLIES FROM FORMER TRM SUPPLIER.. SO YEAH, STFU NOW.. BOTH OF US ABOUT THAT.. K.. and darealist (aka s*****w) .. yeah, you know it's true as well so kindly also shove a cock in it.

and..

Scurge_Hive_Plus13_Trainer_USA_GBA-RS - 19KB
(note to all: this is NOT a rom link, this is just the trainer in ips format)

why don't y'all just do things like you normally do?

> edit <
i betcha i can pump admirals post count up and keep him replying with his normal elitist attitude and bravado. let's see if we can. this is just a test. should prolly move this to the test area if it gets out of hand. wouldn't want to see admiral (haw, what a fucking nickname, usually queers and lonely boys choose nicknames with powerful connotations, but back to the point) getting a swelled head and missing the point. the point being, really, there is no point, this is just so i wasted 20 seconds of admirals life making him read this. bye now

>2nd edit<
*yawn* will continue this debate of who should kiss the feet of who, and why we should bow before those wearing the feet before doing said kissing. nite nite admiral, love and kisses, you too admiral fanboi bunsy hunsy.

>3rd edit<
darealistIf TRM was such a great thing then why is that group dead? Why does nobody support that group?
Because YOU killed it you fucker and you damn well know it and now your gloating over the fact you piece of shit..
(don't want me to post the chat logs proving this do you, exposing the nicknames, hostsmasks, favorite foods, and more of certain people, prolly not right?)

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Forced intros aren't a good thing for serious collectors. There still is no clean dump of either Pokemon Ruby [1.0] (U), or Pokemon Sapphire [1.0] (U). All ROMs of the 1.0 revision have an intro added on. It was a Mode7 release. I've noticed earlier GBA games tended to get intros more often, I haven't seen one on new dumps in over a year.
smile.gif

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
Forced intros aren't a good thing for serious collectors. There still is no clean dump of either Pokemon Ruby [1.0] (U), or Pokemon Sapphire [1.0] (U). All ROMs of the 1.0 revision have an intro added on. It was a Mode7 release. I've noticed earlier GBA games tended to get intros more often, I haven't seen one on new dumps in over a year.Â
smile.gif
yeah, there already is.. they stole those dumps from megaroms who had the clean versions, don't worry.. and it was MUGS who added the intro just fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?