^^title-2569^^

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
seeing as some people found this info (on getting the rom) useful in the other topic I'll post it again here:

QUOTE said:
download an irc programme (such as "mIRC" - google it) and use the server "efnet". The channel name is "#gbatemp". If you don't find me just ask teh people on there and they should help you. IF you want to learn how to get roms by yourself type the command "!help" on the channel and read the links that appear.

btw I'm logging of any minute now so dont bother looking for me

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alright
biggrin.gif

ffv.jpg

shin-obi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nice to have character portraits when they talk, but I still havent found a single character who even has same haircolor on the portrait as he does in-game.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
seeing as some people found this info (on getting the rom) useful in the other topic I'll post it again here:

QUOTE said:
download an irc programme (such as "mIRC" - google it) and use the server "efnet". The channel name is "#gbatemp". If you don't find me just ask teh people on there and they should help you. IF you want to learn how to get roms by yourself type the command "!help" on the channel and read the links that appear.

Wait, we're allowed to tell people how to get ROMs?

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really like IV, is this any better or different in anyway? I tend to like more tactical combat, like FFTA. In IV I didn't really like the combat, I didn't like the real time scrolling down menus trying to select your attack and there didn't seem to be any strategy involved, just slice and dice hitting for 1000 or so per attack got old after a while.

D

Deleted User

Solid! I had no idea this was being released for the GBA!
Probably not that many releases left on the GBA side of things, so it's good to see this.

Not like I have time to blow through this and FFXII at the same time, but still happy to see it!

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

QUOTE said:

Wait, we're allowed to tell people how to get ROMs?

Well it's hardly a link, it's just like saying "go on Google and type in DS roms" or "look on P2P", it's a fairly general thing, so I'd imagine its not against any rules.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I didn't really like IV, is this any better or different in anyway? I tend to like more tactical combat, like FFTA. In IV I didn't really like the combat, I didn't like the real time scrolling down menus trying to select your attack and there didn't seem to be any strategy involved, just slice and dice hitting for 1000 or so per attack got old after a while.

LOL oh come on dude... every Final Fantasy is like that, except Tactics series & Crystal Chronicles series

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it