^^title-2569^^

peter_porker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know how to add sleep mode hack to this game with gbata 7a ? I tried it on my ez flash 2 and my m3lite, both white screens.

bionicspider

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This works on Supercard, but you can not save properly, or even use the save states.

This seems to save fine on my SC Lite with the latest firmware update. I'm able to perform an in-game save and a "save state". The only thing that fails is the QPC save method, which is probably due to the latest firmware, as I've tested the QPC method in Golden Sun, which also failed to via QPC.

As usual with the SC Lite and GBA, there seems to be some slowdowns when too many sprites are being animated on the screen; maybe I patched it with incorrect settings.

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate the FF GBA games they never save on my SC SD!

I have to press L+R+A+START to backup the save data manually then use L+R+SELECT+START to go into the menu and save on the ffva.sav file.

It's annoying when i accidentally forget to do it and just save regularly and then i go to load up and im back at the last time i did a manual save!
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/tech-industry/manufacturing/new-memory-demoed-running-at-600-degrees...