^^title-2586^^

Chitose

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why would someone buy this when you can get a 2nd hand sonic mega collection for the same price?
wtf.gif

thank god i'm not paying for this
rolleyes.gif

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The music sounds like general MIDI, as do the sound effects. When you destroy an enemy instead of an explosion noise it's a tympani hit.

The game feels like a resurrection of Micronics, it's got all the hallmarks: Awful sound, load times, and ridiculously jerky scrolling.

I mean, come on! Load times on a cartridge game.

corsegers

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bolivia
-WARNING-

I HATE YOU ****SONIC TEAM YOU ****ING DESTROYED SONIC WITH YOU 3D CRAP.

AND NOW YOU HAVE RISEN FROM THE CRAP YOU CAME.

AND COME BACK TO RAPE MY SONIC 2D GENISIS SERIES .

**** OFF AND DO NOT EVER EVER EVER TOUCH SONIC 2D AGAIN!!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
agreed, this is quite possibly one of the worst games ever. Its tragic. Graphics are good when they are not moving, but the framerate is horrific. And the sound?!?!?! Someone correct me if im wrong but i thought the GBA had better sound than the megadrive so why is it giving me ear cancer?? How the hell did this ever get released?!

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@corsegers - calm down dude
wink.gif

As far as I am concerned I dare say Sonic sucks. I have never liked him. Not much fun running all the time. I love exploring
biggrin.gif
Anyway - noone mustn't say that Sonic is a crap, but some people can do not like him.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really wonder what the price of this will be when it's released? I bet I could buy a second hand Megadrive and this game and still have change left over for some over MD games.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn....maybe its time to put the GBA to rest and put ports on the DS? Just like at Bubble Bobble's sound quality on the DS VS GBA? Personally I think all DS new games should have a classic section...ie.....Sonic Rush should have had this as an unlockable....oh well too bad this sucks...might have enjoyed playing a mobile sonic...here's hoping they do a better job with Sonic 2 it they every do one...

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif

As far as I am concerned I dare say Sonic sucks. I have never liked him. Not much fun running all the time. I love exploring
biggrin.gif
Anyway - noone mustn't say that Sonic is a crap, but some people can do not like him.

Opinion: Sonic doesn't suck at all. The genesis games were some of the most inovative games of all time.

It's too bad if sonic isn't emulated perfectly on a system as powerful as the GBA. Corners were probably cut in order to get this to market and perhaps the sound wasn't easy to emulate perfectly without sacrificing performance.

In the meantime I'll have to get the old Sega Nomad out where I can play Sonic 1,2 and three without any problems.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NOOOO!!!
DAMN YOU SEGA!!!
This sucks :"< The framerate and sound.... bleh.
Stupid gba... Alright, see ya later, I'm hooking up my genisis and going on a sonic1-3+spinball,blast, and sonic and knuckles binge till the wii is released.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Opinion: Sonic doesn't suck at all. The genesis games were some of the most inovative games of all time.

It's too bad if sonic isn't emulated perfectly on a system as powerful as the GBA. Corners were probably cut in order to get this to market and perhaps the sound wasn't easy to emulate perfectly without sacrificing performance.

In the meantime I'll have to get the old Sega Nomad out where I can play Sonic 1,2 and three without any problems.

Just don't drop it on your foot. That thing is huuuge

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sonic sucks - it is only my opinion, no matter what a splendid Sonic's games were before
smile.gif
I just wanna explore, walk and enjoy the world in the game. Whit Sonic it is impossible, just running and running. Playing on party - possible, playing in "normal freetime" - rather boring.

Sorry for my English if some mistakes appear.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sonic sucks - it is only my opinion, no matter what a splendid Sonic's games were before
smile.gif
 I just wanna explore, walk and enjoy the world in the game. Whit Sonic it is impossible, just running and running. Playing on party - possible, playing in "normal freetime" - rather boring.

Sorry for my English if some mistakes appear.

I hate games where you run around too. They shouldn't even dump those games because I hate them so much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay