Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Three times two questions equals 6, you are over the legal limit. The authorities will be notified.

But to answer your questions...
Nobody has tried it and posted anything yet so they are both unanswered
frown.gif

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried on the sclite, gameboy screen appeared then white screen. That was all i got.

Sorry can't answer the multiple post question #2. as it did not work for me.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Yep, this is the butchered version of the Play-Yan for Europe.. Kinda mad they decide to do that and I'm not in Europe nor am I planning to get a Play-Yan or anything. Well I'd still rather get a SuperCard or something.

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've got GB Micro + SC SD Mini. Will Nintendo mp3 Player work for me? I haven't check it out yet, that is why I give you that question
wink.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OH NOES. AND MY SISTER IS GETTING ME A CREATIVE VISON ZEN M FOR CHRISTMAS INSTEAD.

Wow, glad to see I've had some sort of effect on someones X-mas gifts.

Dont worry though, we can always talk her into getting you this Nintendo MP3 player instead.
smile.gif
Don't be that glad. I was considering getting the Vison M waaay before you suggested it. Anyways, I don't think patches/fixes for this will appear anytime soon. Moonshell is really where it's at.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this can possibly work on any flashcart because it is made to use the decoder inside the MP3 player for playing mp3 files.

kayge

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Gameboy Micro with Supercard mini SD. The MP3 Player loads to the Health Warning screen and then freezes. Thats patched, unpatched, and patched without restart (the only 3 possible ways to try on SC).

Thats to answer the "Does it work on Gameboy?" question. At least it doesn't for me.

theli

Trophies
Website
theli.is-a-geek.org
XP
Country
well... if anyone didn't notice this thing "Includes built-in headphone socket for crystal clear stereo sound" .. so sound quality should be way better than with moonshell

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well... if anyone didn't notice this thing "Includes built-in headphone socket for crystal clear stereo sound" .. so sound quality should be way better than with moonshell

I've got this Nintendo MP3 Player and the sound from that headphone jack is indeed much better than the normal DS/GBA sound. Is there any way to make this baby load movies etc. like the Play-Yan?

theli

Trophies
Website
theli.is-a-geek.org
XP
Country
I've got this Nintendo MP3 Player and the sound from that headphone jack is indeed much better than the normal DS/GBA sound. Is there any way to make this baby load movies etc. like the Play-Yan?
so how are the overall feelings about this? cause i thought about buying one ...
how is a sound quality, UI, features?
can you, please, write at least some small 'review' ?

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, of course I can tell you some things about it. The Nintendo MP Player is a decent piece of hardware. Although it stick out of your Game Boy Micro (http://static.gameparty.net/screenshots/3955/66236.jpg - Nintendo DS Lite users beware!), size doesn't matter. Sound quality is best when you use the headphone jack inside the Nintendo MP3 Player. Seems Nintendo implented a sound card in the cartridge that is better than the normal GBA sound cards. For the featerus: you can choose between a Mario style and a normal style.

64027.jpg
64026.jpg

You can only listen to MP3's, but movies, pictures, e-books or other things are not supported. Options as random and repeat ara available. And by the way: there is no such thing as touch-screen control. It is just a GBA game. And there is nog lock-function (at least, I haven't discovered one) :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May the 4th be with you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: May the 4th be with you