ROM Hack [Translation] Tongari Boushi To Mahou No Machi 3DS

RagoXXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there peeps, I have some news regarding the game itself.
I'm having issues with the NPC files as they are stuck/limited to character constraints and if you go over them without the proper hacking or editing it bugs the whole game out.

It seems like in order for me to make it work without proper help from someone ill have to remove the catchphrases and special insert stuff entirely leaving all of the characters dialogue the same.

So until i can find proper help in this regard ill have to put the games stuff on the backlog.
as long as you pick it up later

Reactions: Ikari65

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there peeps, I have some news regarding the game itself.
I'm having issues with the NPC files as they are stuck/limited to character constraints and if you go over them without the proper hacking or editing it bugs the whole game out.

It seems like in order for me to make it work without proper help from someone ill have to remove the catchphrases and special insert stuff entirely leaving all of the characters dialogue the same.

So until i can find proper help in this regard ill have to put the games stuff on the backlog.
it's best to make another post and ask for help on that :o..i really hope you get help on fixing the problem.

Marpalla

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ohhhh! I have just found this thread and the work already accomplished looks amazing! :D I'm really thrilled by any update on this. Hoppefully I can play the game in english. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

InochiPM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mackne.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, popping in to inform ya'll that i updated the main post with some new information as well as a recruitment post on helping out with the games translation.

Read the first post and get back to me if you would like to help, please only send me PM's and DMs on discord if your really interested in translating and have translation skills.

Also heres some new screenshots for the game from the translation progress.

Screen01.png
Screen02.png
Screen03.png
Screen04.png
Screen05.png
Screen06.png
Screen07.png
Screen08.png
Screen09.png
Screen10.png
Screen11.png
Screen12.png
Screen13.png
Screen14.png
Screen15.png
Screen16.png
Screen17.png
Screen18.png
Screen19.png
Screen20.png
Screen21.png

bbearie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry if i've missed something, but i was wondering if you're planning to release an incomplete translation as you go along! i'm desperate to play and even having an incomplete translation would be better than holding up google translate on my phone whenever a text box pops up! im so grateful for this project regardless, keep up the good work!!

Breadloaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Literally just came here to comment about how much i appreciate the work. So. Much.
Post automatically merged:

I literally made an account just so i could comment that i appreciate the work you do so much!

runebuggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope to be able to play this in english some day! Magicians Quest was my favorite ds game as a kid
Post automatically merged:

ive found my people!! magicians quest was my favorite ds game as a kid and years later i'm so disappointed as you all are that this one never left japan. If you're still working on translating i appreciate the efforts! love to see people still interested in this. I have a feeling the franchise will come back

Last edited by runebuggy,

chiaseeds18

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, popping in to inform ya'll that i updated the main post with some new information as well as a recruitment post on helping out with the games translation.

Read the first post and get back to me if you would like to help, please only send me PM's and DMs on discord if your really interested in translating and have translation skills.

Also heres some new screenshots for the game from the translation progress.

Thank you so much for your work on this :'))) Any updates?

ItsPhobz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am SHAKING to see that this was still on the works recently! I remember trying to play with google translate way before I had a powerful smartphone. The day I can actually play this I'm gonna lose it

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully this is still being worked on. Having only played Enchanted Folks and the School of Wizardry, i'm really curious to see how things changed when Konami transitioned from DS to 3DS for this series.

LovelyBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could help translate somehow, because I'm so in love with this game after I tried the first of the series. Best I can do is spread the word of the game and hope I can direct more helping hands to this project!

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol