ROM Hack [Translation] Tongari Boushi To Mahou No Machi 3DS

Lilh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly I don't even know where you would begin in translating a game however if you ever do beta tests I would love to just play and see if I find any parts untranslated or bugged. :D

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Sugarxmai

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you so so much for this , really helps people ( like me) who don't know japanese and want to play the games. Im a huge fan of the DS game and I can't wait to finally play the 3DS one! Does anyone know the estimate release date of the translated version?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you so so much for this , really helps people ( like me) who don't know japanese and want to play the games. Im a huge fan of the DS game and I can't wait to finally play the 3DS one! Does anyone know the estimate release date of the translated version?
At the present rate I'd say realistically not for several years. It has quite a bit of text.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I’ve been following it for quite a while. There’s a discord where translators discuss it. It’s been ongoing for years already, and it seems very slow going. I don’t think anyone would venture an ETA though. Its been very stop and start.

The official Japanese guidebook has over 500 pages.

stellac715

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi sweetheart you are doing an amazing job! How is it going? have you created a GoFundMe or something like that? We should all support this cause! I'll spread the word!

Sugarxmai

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
At the present rate I'd say realistically not for several years. It has quite a bit of text.
Aw thats sad , I tried playing while translating everything but its a headache. But ig as long as it releases idc if it takes a few years more..

Rizuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just decided to pop into this thread and say thank you for this. I found out about this game a few days ago and I've fallen in love with the 1st DS game. Even if it takes a while, I'm sure it'll be worth it! Is there a link to the discord for this project I could join to keep an eye on updates?

Reactions: Electromaniac

magiclown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to post here, but i’m a new member and i can’t PM.
can i join the translation team? i would really love to help however i can!
the discord link posted earlier in the thread is invalid. is there another?
Post automatically merged:

you can join in the discord here -> [link omitted] the channel is labelled "tongari boushi". thank you so much for the offer :D!
do you have a new link? this one doesn’t work anymore!

Last edited by magiclown,

lumie666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also looking to help! I have very limited Japanese knowledge but I am in school for video game art, so I could definitely help with textures and such. The discord link didn't work for me either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: just gonna leave this here with no context