Hacking RELEASE [Trinket] [Rebug] [Others] [Modchip Software] *NEW* Fusee_Suite UF2 packages

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does wire length matter? Tried it again and pc still says not recognized. Tried on 4 different ports.

Also, what UF2 are you using? Im on mattytrog latest.

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Post automatically merged:

yes! Make sure your D+/- wires are as short as possible. Mine wouldn’t connect until I redid them.
Connect how? Mine can inject payloads without any problems. Only USB mode doesnt work
Post automatically merged:

I meant can you do usb install like via DBI ?
I really dont know what that is. but i have no problems playing while docked and i used to be able to use usb mode.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connect how? Mine can inject payloads without any problems. Only USB mode doesnt work
My USB to my PC wasn’t working for a long time. It would still charge and the rest of the Trinket functions (including injecting the payload) worked great. Just not able to talk to the PC.

My USB wires from the Trinket to the USB pads were about an inch long. Apparently this creates noise on the line that will make your PC unable to connect. I unsoldered the wires from their pads and cut them to where they were JUST long enough to get to the pads and resoldered them and voila! Everything worked as expected again.

Reactions: ishtangli

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is wire gauge also a factor? Im using the ones that came with the chip which I think are 24awg.

I reduced my wires to around 6 inches since I didnt want to cut the metal shielding.

Last edited by ishtangli,

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hmmm... Realized that i also cant use wired controllers so either i shorten the wires and cut the shielding or remove the chip altogether

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... Realized that i also cant use wired controllers so either i shorten the wires and cut the shielding or remove the chip altogether
Check that you’ve not shorted out anything underneath the chip. I put down some high temperature Kapton tape to make sure nothing Could possibly touch. You can test by sliding a sheet of paper underneath your chip temporarily.

e: also you can temporarily unsolder the joycon wire at the trinket itself (most likely culprit?)

ishtangli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Doubt its the joycon wire since all it does is pull the point to ground. When grounded, the joycon wont connect which it does.

Will try to remove the shielding and see if it makes a diff.

Reactions: binkinator
Trophies
XP
Hello had to register to seek help on this. I have a Trinket M0 installed using the new packages. It seems to work just fine. I am trying to figure out exactly what "settings" I want and could really use some help picking the right ones. The descriptions are a bit over my head vs what I know I want. My ideal chip setup doesn't seem to be listed. I'd of liked failsafe RCM only (sounds like this is the best if battery is dead just stock boots from sysnand) and hold volume to disable chip (boot into stock). The second doesnt seem to exist at all so what would get me closest? I really don't care to change the settings once its setup. I currently have all the wires hooked up using an alt point for vol +. I use sysnand for stock ofw which is currently loaded by hekate (id rather just skip hekate and go straight to OFW). I have my CFW on an emmunand sd partition that chain loads from hekate to fusee.

Here is what I think the offsets for 00000020 would get me close but maybe someone has a better recommendation / can fill in the gaps?

00 - Looks like all need this
01 - Enable flag settings to be used
01 - Red Bootlogo (I'd like the "hacked" side to be red and stock black)
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
01 - I have USB voltage strap installed
01 - Volume strap fitted
01 - Joycon strap fitted
00 - LED being off is fine but don't really care if its only on during boot would be ok with something like a 25% just for troubleshooting
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
01 - Multipress enabled - I don't want to change settings at all once this is done.
** This gets confusing as its either 01 or 03 not sure what this settings doing exactly
** - This confuses me as this setting and boot priority are the same wording. I'd like pressing vol+ to disable hekate booting but would like failsafe rcm if its booting hekate. I think relevant options are 00, 01, or 02?
01 - I'd like to keep all settings without changing them
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here
00 - nothing here

Last edited by Deleted member 627909,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: