Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Taken from this picture snapped up at a Wii event, I've re-created it in photoshop to the best of my abilities, and I've also made a GCN version. Oh, and at the time of making these the Super Monkey Ball boxart wasn't released, so I didn't just 'rip' the header from another pic
tongue.gif
Totally re-created too, lol.

tpboxartwii.jpg
tpboxartgcn.jpg

smile.gif

-- The Teej

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Wii version only supports the Wii controller and runs in 16:9, the cube version only supports the cube controller and runs in 4:3.
Other than that they are the same.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are the graphics the same?

i FKn hope not

BTW you can still use that normal controller cant you, that retro one they made, im sure thats gunna be compatible with the game.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The graphics are said to be enhanced for the wii but there hasn't be any comparision, and you can only use the Wii-mote + nuchuck.

EDIT: Made a mistake about the graphics now changed.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SWEET!
Nintendo and ESRB symbols look a bit small (proportionally) compared to the rest of the boxart.
But in my opinion, that's impossible to photoshop from the first picture. First you would have to fix if from a parallogram to a rectangle, which would make distortion, and then enlarging it THAT much will cause so much pixelation its not even funny. IMO i think you just took it from a different site, and then stuck a smaller ESRB and Nintendo logo on it.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
SWEET!
Nintendo and ESRB symbols look a bit small (proportionally) compared to the rest of the boxart.
But in my opinion, that's impossible to photoshop from the first picture. First you would have to fix if from a parallogram to a rectangle, which would make distortion, and then enlarging it THAT much will cause so much pixelation its not even funny. IMO i think you just took it from a different site, and then stuck a smaller ESRB and Nintendo logo on it.

The PSD I got which included the Gamecube Header and the ESRB logos (I did have my own one, but this one was far superior). The Nintendo logo I got from google, which I shrunk down. The Background I took from the currently offline ZeldaPower.com, this was also shrunken down (because the original size dimensions were in the thousands). I grabbed a colour (#bba768), filled a layer with it, applied a colour layer filter @ 90% opacity to make the golden effect you see.

For the Wii header, I drew two lines, one for the left bit and one for the right, aligning them up exactly where they were in the photo. I use a circle to start the slant connecting the two lines, and then used a line tool to finish off the rest of the slant nearer the bottom of the header (seen as just a circle wouldn't suffice). I grabbed a Wii logo off google and slapped it on there, after a bit of transformation to make sure the size matched the one in the photo.

And, well, yeah...that's it :-p

Oh, and here's 3 screenies from the photoshop file, and one extra screenie which I did for a laugh.

Oh, and here is the boxart from the joke screenie if you're into that sort of thing...lol.

Sorry if you still think I ripped the box from someone else and tacked on an ESRB and Nintendo logo, but I can't really prove it any other way (unless you think of something).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1