United Nations: It's Okay to Kill Gays

D

Deleted-188346

There will be no flame war.
I don't think anybody on this site could really support the killing of gays, simply because they are gay.

Infact, I'm against killing anybody in general, which includes capital punishment, but that's a slightly different topic.
Also, that was a great goodcountries/badcountries list, haha! Every bad country I could think of was on your bad list!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Depravo said:
trumpet-205 said:
If those two men from Iran were executed because they do something illegal, then I have no objection to that.
In Iran it's illegal to be gay.
Realistically speaking it's not like they killed someone or raped someone. It's an unrealistic law with no feasible reasoning behind it other than, a book took me it was bad, so it must be bad.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CarbonX13 said:
Snorlax said:
Sigh.
The world is really beginning to suck. At first, I could overlook all the other shit- but this has gone too far.
It started to suck since we moved into the technological age in the 90's.
More like it started to suck since we are running out of people to blame/distract people with.
Looking through history this is just the same shit, different people.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*loads shotgun*

The only "[censored]s" here are the ones who try to justify murdering people for BEING THEMSELVES.

I'm going ijit hunting', anyone else wanna come?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
CarbonX13 said:
Snorlax said:
Sigh.
The world is really beginning to suck. At first, I could overlook all the other shit- but this has gone too far.
More like it started to suck since we are running out of people to blame/distract people with.
Indeed, though it was also during the 90's that the issue really started to occur.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CarbonX13 said:
CarbonX13 said:
Snorlax said:
Sigh.
Indeed, though it was also during the 90's that the issue really started to occur.
True true.
Makes me wonder once this blows over, who people will blame next?

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
CarbonX13 said:
Snorlax said:
Sigh.
True true.
Makes me wonder once this blows over, who people will blame next?

...that's a good question...

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe how people are assholes for those who are in favor for killing of gays should deserve to die fucking inferior beings! I'm talking about Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Brunei Dar-Sala, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Comoros, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Republic of Tanzania, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Fuck them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to think i work for several companies in Qatar and Dubai. i'm gonna party extra gay hard with the money they pay me.

and now i have no desire to go to cuba... and i always new jamaica was a total shit society, that's why i prefer to vacation in hawaii. bahamas can suck it too.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Depravo said:
trumpet-205 said:
If those two men from Iran were executed because they do something illegal, then I have no objection to that.
In Iran it's illegal to be gay.
Realistically speaking it's not like they killed someone or raped someone. It's an unrealistic law with no feasible reasoning behind it other than, a book told me it was bad, so it must be bad.
They do it because they want to, not because any book told them to. Most of those religious texts are full of a whole lot of shit that people don't want to follow any more, and so don't. As in, cheating on your spouse = slow painful execution.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, listen to me:
There's absolutely no reason to paint any country as being entirely evil due to the policies of their politicians.

I too feel that this is a horrible practice to condone, but the citizens of these countries are not necessarily evil.

So please stop demonizing half of the world with your statements.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CarbonX13 said:
Snorlax said:
Sigh.
True that homie. You look back in history and you'll see that people killed gays everyday and not a single fuck was given on those days.

impur1ty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's with all the people blaming the UN? They did take a vote. Also, many people think capital punishment is completely wrong in itself.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even sure what to say. I guess all I can really say is that I wish enlightened, intelligent people were chosen to be the leaders of a nation, rather than bronze age retards corrupted and blinded by power and religion --or other beliefs.

Despicable, "United Nations," despicable. Don't become as useless as the League of Nations.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just proves that the UN is a useless debating society that always comes up with the wrong answers. It should be defunded and the money put to something useful

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are all a bunch of fucked up gay supporters.

I hope that it will be ok to kill gays and gay supporters soon.

Gays need to be fixed or shot, take your pick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof