• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 24,581
  • Replies 134
  • Likes 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Ray gigant finally gets a may 2 release date!!! Can't wait for this one!!!!

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Awesome news, Exist archive will have an english release on oct 18!! That's what I'm talking about!! Here's hopping caligula get a release as well.
So with this HUGE list what games are you guys looking forward to?

Great news. I don´t know why, but I thought Exist Archive had already been released in English, guess I mixed it up with the Japanese release.

Also have high expectations for Caligula and Divine Prison Tower: Mary Skelter, hope they get an English release too.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
MORE GREAT NEWS!!! MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death is getting a fall release date!! This is the sequel to trillion god of destruction. I quest trillion did well enough to get the sequel brought over. Compiled hearts: YOU ROCK!!

D

Deleted User

OP
More good news, Dragon quest builders is getting a release in October! !! They just keep coming, I don't think I can handle much more:wacko:

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well Adventure of mana already has an english release, so it makes sense to release the vita version
ys 8 is coming, no doubt about it
I guess I am setsuna is the only one that i am not sure about

D

Deleted User

OP
For anyone Interested, the Odin sphere demo is up on PSN. It let's you try all 5 character and a few stages plus a boss. I had a blast. The ps4 demo is also available.

D

Deleted User

OP
Wow Odin Sphere is getting nearly perfect scores across the board from everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1