Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If someone likes that game and can make codes, sure. The problem with having so few people who can make codes is that we all have different taste in games.
Me? I'm selfish and easily distracted, so it will not be me.
It is as you say, it comes down to what games we like, Id say this is why most games do not have codes. I am suprised that Minecraft didnt have any then again is more popular on Consoles and PC. There are a lot of codes now a days so that is always good and most of the popular games for the console have codes. I am more suprised that some of the indie titles have codes for them which is nice haha.

I can find codes for only something basic like health or money in most cases but I notice a fair few games require you to have some knowledge of memory editing which stumps me completely to be fair. Digimon could be one of those games? I know that The Disgaea games took ages to make codes for becasue of how you have to look for values in those games. It crazy haha.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have a Vitacheat folder in my Ur0 folder,my tai folder is also set up here and a Vitacheat folder in my ux0 folder. Do I just copy the new Vitacheat skprx files to both folders to update to z06 or do I need to do a full install?

Also can anyone make cheats for Minecraft? If you can find anyting to do with edting the amout of items you have that would be great! Health, stamina and hunger cheats would be great as well.

ID: PCSE00491
Title: Minecraft: Playstation Vita
Region: PAL
Version: 1.84
Type: Nonpdrm
Looks like you got it figured out? Sorry. My trab had crashed and I didn't see the question. :P

Minecraft should be fairly easy to do. I think the HP/Hunger/Stam is float, but you can find out exactly how much full bars of each is on the wiki and things. Item quantity is probably just 8/16 bit values.

Reactions: CrossOut

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like you got it figured out? Sorry. My trab had crashed and I didn't see the question. :P

Minecraft should be fairly easy to do. I think the HP/Hunger/Stam is float, but you can find out exactly how much full bars of each is on the wiki and things. Item quantity is probably just 8/16 bit values.
Yes I updated to the new Vitacheat so now the resolution problem is gone thankfully.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear.
Vitacheat has its limitations, but what it does have is pretty neat.
Also, it's better than nothing.
Hot Shot's Golf had the resolution bug when I made codes for it. It's not impossible to use when it's like that, although dumping has to be done blind. XD

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hot Shot's Golf had the resolution bug when I made codes for it. It's not impossible to use when it's like that, although dumping has to be done blind. XD
And that's where I have a hard time. Games like that will most likely need a hex editor to make code creation easier, since we can't always see what we need to.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. You just have to memorize where the stuff is that you need. It took me a couple tries, but eventually I got everything down I was looking for.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Code:
# PCSE01152
# Title: Cursed Castilla: Maldita Castilla EX
# Region: USA
# Version: 1.00
# Type: NoNpDrm/PSN
# Code Author: eighthdayregret
# Credits: eighthdayregret, monodevil for info on memory segmentation
# Source: https://eighthsregrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/pcse01152-cursed-castilla-maldita.html
# Note: Created and tested on VitaCheat version z06beta and 3.68 h-encore2

_V0 Infinite Time
$0200 875FF264 4058C000

_V0 Infinite Lives
$B200 00000001 00000000
$0000 00154030 00000009

_V0 Infinite Health
$B200 00000001 00000000
$0200 00154044 40080000

Last edited by eighthdayregret,

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In terms of Minecraft, I am having a problem making a pointer code even with multiple memory dumps. I can only find a green pointer and this is with 4 or 5 memory dumps and with negatives ticked. I also had 2 searh in 8bit vaules to find the item i wanted which is the golden bars. Any clue as to what I am doing wrong would be great. I set the search down 500 and only get 6 green pointers and they do not work. Shoud keep increasing and trying new pointers? I set th ranges from 81 to 89 as well.

I think ill have to start over with new dumps?

Last edited by CrossOut,

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of Minecraft, I am having a problem making a pointer code even with multiple memory dumps. I can only find a green pointer and this is with 4 or 5 memory dumps and with negatives ticked. I also had 2 searh in 8bit vaules to find the item i wanted which is the golden bars. Any clue as to what I am doing wrong would be great. I set the search down 500 and only get 6 green pointers and they do not work. Shoud keep increasing and trying new pointers? I set th ranges from 81 to 89 as well.

I think ill have to start over with new dumps?
when you find the addresses you need, have you checked if they're in seg0 or seg1? you may not need a pointer if they are.

If you need I can take a look at the dumps for you.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when you find the addresses you need, have you checked if they're in seg0 or seg1? you may not need a pointer if they are.

If you need I can take a look at the memory dumps.
It would be greatif you can look at the dumps for me. What is seg0 and 1? Ill have to start over anyway as I stupidly didnt write down the address so I cant redo my searches.

Last edited by CrossOut,

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be greatif you can look at the dumps for me. What is seg0 and 1? Here are the memory dumps,https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t7b2byLLR3I2qpqaI7iBxloB3rlbhmo8. Ill have to start over anyway as I stupidly didnt write down the address so I cant redo my searches.
lol Well how am I supposed to know what to search for? XD lmao.

When you find the address for one of them, go to "Browse Memory" and hit the RStick up. At the top, it should show the address ranges for seg1 and seg0. If your addresses are inside those areas, you'll need to use a $B200 code instead of pointers.

Also, I didn't think about this before, but when you searched for Gold bars, did you make sure they were always in the same inventory slot? It won't be able to find a pointer if you have 1 address on hotbar1 and the next on hotbar 3.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol Well how am I supposed to know what to search for? XD lmao.

When you find the address for one of them, go to "Browse Memory" and hit the RStick up. At the top, it should show the address ranges for seg1 and seg0. If your addresses are inside those areas, you'll need to use a $B200 code instead of pointers.

Also, I didn't think about this before, but when you searched for Gold bars, did you make sure they were always in the same inventory slot? It won't be able to find a pointer if you have 1 address on hotbar1 and the next on hotbar 3.
Now that you say that I think that is where I messed up as well. For one of the searches I didnt search in the same inventory slot. Ill try and redo the memory dumps and see how it goes. i know i was close to getting a code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8